Lil Tua now in transfer portal

Advertisement
He’s the best COLLEGE QB to hit the portal so far and it’s not even close.

If he was 6’3 he’d be in the draft getting picked in first 3 rounds.

He reminds me of Russell Wilson a bit just without the rocket arm.
How I Met Your Mother Comedy GIF by Laff

If he were 6'3 he would be a legitimate QB.
For the pros yes. For college he’s already legitimate imo.

Now I’m not claiming he’s our savior or the greatest qb ever.

But for the players that hit the portal at the qb position in college he’s the best of the bunch in my opinion.

Advertisement
If Taulia enrolled at Miami for spring while awaiting word on his waiver, would he be able to practice with the team?

Advertisement
id rather roll w Brown and develop him rather than Taulia. at some point, were gonna need to develop a QB.
He really did not play bad at all in the bowl game. Granted it was Rutgers. But he got robbed of 1 clear TD. Had another walk in TD dropped. And it was pretty clear they were going w a conservative game plan.

While not ideal by any means, the 1 thing enticing about rolling w Jacurri is we will at least have an idea who tf we are offensively. It'll be boring af (basically a cheap version of Bamas offense this year), but at least we'd be practiced in it and not all over the place offensively like we have been for far too long.

He really did not play bad at all in the bowl game. Granted it was Rutgers. But he got robbed of 1 clear TD. Had another walk in TD dropped. And it was pretty clear they were going w a conservative game plan.

While not ideal by any means, the 1 thing enticing about rolling w Jacurri is we will at least have an idea who tf we are offensively. It'll be boring af (basically a cheap version of Bamas offense this year), but at least we'd be practiced in it and not all over the place offensively like we have been for far too long.
Isn’t this the problem though? TVD has shown he can do it all, but the second things went wrong he couldn’t recover. Guess who didn’t help him out any? The coaching staff and the gameplan. Other than that play to Jacoby in the A&M game and the BC game, when did Dawson ever draw up a play that was gonna be wide open and get him back on track?

This coaching staff needs a QB who helps them out. Not the other way around. We don’t have that guy on the roster and I’m not certain they can turn those guys into that QB either. They are scared to death of mistakes. So going with JB or Emory is a recipe for more of the same garbage game plan for an entire season.

Advertisement
All you guys complaining about Taulia are idiots. He threw for over 3K yards in three season in a row. At the very least he's a much better QB than Van Dyke. That gives us a real chance to get to 10 wins.
For a garbage Maryland program too.

What would he have done if his team was on par talent wise with OSU/Mich/PSU I wonder…

Advertisement
Dont understand why we are all even entertaining this guy as a transfer. Unless a waiver has already been approved, there's no reason to be optimistic somehow gets it. The argument is weak and the NCAA has denied others with better claims. Just don't see it. Not to mention, its for us and our luck isn't exactly a good thing

Dont understand why we are all even entertaining this guy as a transfer. Unless a waiver has already been approved, there's no reason to be optimistic somehow gets it. The argument is weak and the NCAA has denied others with better claims. Just don't see it. Not to mention, its for us and our luck isn't exactly a good thing
It’s hard to see it happening. Tez Walker had a much better waiver case trying to gain immediate eligibility at UNC and he was denied multiple times before the NCAA finally gave in to all the (deservedly) horrible press they were getting.

It’s hard to see it happening. Tez Walker had a much better waiver case trying to gain immediate eligibility at UNC and he was denied multiple times before the NCAA finally gave in to all the (deservedly) horrible press they were getting.
Exactly my point. Seems like a pipe dream and that MC has screwed the pooch on the QB situation

Because believing in something that may not happen, is easier than believing in any of the QB's Mario has recruited.

Advertisement
Back