Lil Tua now in transfer portal

Lot of people outing themselves as having never watched guys they spout off about.
Or they have and others haven’t

Mountain Landscape GIF by Joanie Lemercier

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am sure there are enough Cane attorneys that will file suit and work pro bono long enough to get the injunction that the waiver denial impacts his future and then drop the suit after the season is over.

Not yet. I think this is just the first step, "entering" the Portal so that he can have "legal" conversations with other schools.

He is a graduate, so he can enter the Portal outside of the two windows.
Weren't you getting into a heated conversation weeks ago in one of these threads insisting he did not need a waver all self righteously? You're a riot my dude.

Advertisement
Some cringeworthy throws in there, incl. some missed reads that woulda been TDs.

He's a fine 1-year stop gap, keep developing Emory, Jacuzzi, as well as the rest of the young guys to compete in 2025 and keep advancing the program.

He isn't going to set us back next year but he's not going to allow us to hit our ceiling either.
We're basically in for a Tyler Van Dyke if he didn't need a xanax prescription kind of year. Your mileage may vary on that...there are many people here that would like that.

I'm just going back with Taulia, but I've seen him plenty. Like...you can see after a team like Miami swings and misses on everyone else they would have this guy as the safety net. Just watch some tape...he can run this offense in his sleep. There won't be much of a curve. The quick screens, the occasional deep ball (we couldn't run too much because no one was getting deep separation and TVD would miss guys in the rare event they were there), can get the ball out faster and process than TVD. He's going to make a lot of throws TVD just failed to make - the easy stuff, too. But we are in for some dumb **** along the way.

He's played a LOT of college football (I think he's over 38 career starts, which is a-*******-lot). That experience is usually invaluable.

However, the fact we are getting a QB that has been touched by both Dangerous Dan Enos and Josh Gattis over most of his college career is way too circle of life for me, tho. fml.

I am sure there are enough Cane attorneys that will file suit and work pro bono long enough to get the injunction that the waiver denial impacts his future and then drop the suit after the season is over.
even better tho, is his brother can afford to hire a legal dream team if he wants him down here bad enough.

Advertisement
Hey, if FSU was allowed to have a 45 year old 13th year senior at QB this season.....why shouldn't we get a turn?

The list of technicalities that culminated in Jordan Travis' eligibility this last season can't be much worse

Chance for Mario to learn his lesson here: try to get Salter and give a firm decision date (and a very soon one). If he doesn't commit immediately move to Taulia. That process should be enough time to get word on Taulia waiver.
Think they know the answer to the waiver

Advertisement
That’s not adequate in year 3 against this schedule. That’s what Shannon and Alf both did in their third years.
Half of CIS would say nothing matters til 2027 anyways, right @calinative umstudent?

9 should have been the expectation in 2023. Well, we have to hit it at some point.

Can’t see if it’s posted. But the year to waiver and render a RS year, 2019 at Bama played 5 games. Two of which he played in 2 snaps.

I can’t see the NCAA saying no considering they let cam McCormick play a 10 year, fully vested, 401k maxed, pension meant career in the college.

Advertisement
Back