Lil Tua now in transfer portal

Chance for Mario to learn his lesson here: try to get Salter and give a firm decision date (and a very soon one). If he doesn't commit immediately move to Taulia. That process should be enough time to get word on Taulia waiver.

Advertisement
The OSU guy already got his waiver. The first decision should not wait until August. If the first decision is denied, then the appeal and potential lawsuit would be out there for a while.

Then just like the other lawsuit, you file and injunction and it ties the NCAA's hands
Considering the way courts have ruled recently, the NCAA has no chance. They are losing more often than the Gators

I Dont Think So No Way GIF by FTX_Official

The OSU guy already got his waiver. The first decision should not wait until August. If the first decision is denied, then the appeal and potential lawsuit would be out there for a while.

Then just like the other lawsuit, you file and injunction and it ties the NCAA's hands
With the exception of Devontez Walker and Darrell Jackson (both more than 1 transfer and not graduates) the NCAA seems to be somewhat liberal with granting waivers

Advertisement
I watched the Michigan and Penn State games, he played really well actually. Their O-line is absolute garbage. His arm strength is an issue. But I think if Miami landed him he/we would be perfectly fine.

Penn State, Michigan, and Ohio State all ranked inside the top 10 in passing defense and he did what he had to do. They were absolutely in the Michigan game and his mistakes came from pressures and sacks.

Advertisement
A lot of interceptions, is he really an upgrade?? He is also small at 5’10 I’m all for him to compete but I dont think he is a game changer.

Over TVD, yup. 100%

Over anyone on our roster / coming in next season, absolutely. 100%

His height isn't an issue; it isn't hindering his production at this level.

Like the poster above stated, he is the ALL TIME B!G passing yardage leader. While his stats (height) don't "project well" for kids at this level, he is clearly an exception, and certainly not the rule

If he is a lock to get the waiver, I'll take that kid in a NY minute and tell Ward to **** off, respectfully.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Followed by the death penalty
Still remember my vacation in August 2011. Turned on ESPN at the hotel in Florida and saw the breaking news about Miami. After reading the initial hubalaloo about it, I mentioned to my wife that Miami might get the death penalty.

My young son - who liked the Hurricanes - was horrified, and asked, "They're going to kill the players?!"

He's a very solid college QB. I would take him in a second. He set records at Maryland with a poor offensive line and average play makers. When he played OSU this past year, he was better than McCord and looked like he belonged. He should be high on the list if not plan A at this point.

I don’t think he enters without having an idea. He was supposed to be meeting with the ncaa
Is the basis that he should be eligible for a redshirt from his first season at Bama? Looking at his stat line he played in 5 games for Bama but only attempted 12 passes. Did he just come in and hand the ball off the whole time. Def seems like a wasted redshirt season for him

Advertisement
Back