Lil Tua now in transfer portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does anyone know if he's started the process of the waiver? I would think that he would have started already and gotten feed back by entering the portal rather than declaring for the draft?

I can truthfully say I don't know **** about this...

JC

He'll be nearly 25 years old by the time next season ends. There's absolutely value in the locker room, weight room, practice, and games with that level of maturity and leadership. Plus there's the added bonus of him near Tua and most likely having access to many of the Dolphins resources.

He's not the "****" addition but has a very high floor with a ton of intangibles.

Would love to have him eligible for spring ball to start impacting the team as early as possible if he's the guy.

The OSU guy already got his waiver. The first decision should not wait until August. If the first decision is denied, then the appeal and potential lawsuit would be out there for a while.

Then just like the other lawsuit, you file an injunction and it ties the NCAA's hands

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
- Commits to Miami
- Granted waiver by NCAA
- NCAA "reviews" waiver during Fall camp
- NCAA rescinds waiver August 15th, TT ruled ineligible

That sound about right?

Don't know if I am crying so hard I'm laughing, or laughing so hard that I'm crying. Either way, you split the arrow to hit the bullseye on this one Ghost.

Advertisement
Back