Lil Tua now in transfer portal

He's not good, but he's not as bad as what we have. That's the only calculus right now.

You hit on the key point. Really has nothing to do with how good he is, only if he’s better than what we currently have, or other options. The answer to that is yes.

Advertisement
You hit on the key point. Really has nothing to do with how good he is, only if he’s better than what we currently have, or other options. The answer to that is yes.
Salter is by far the best available, but we need to take SOMEONE who gives us more than what we've got.

He's not good, but he's not as bad as what we have. That's the only calculus right now.
I disagree with the first part.

He is a good college quarterback. He is not elite. He would bring experience and stability to a room that needs both.

The tendency to check in as a "mope" or a "slurper" is strong in online discussion. The truth is often somewhere in between.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Listen man, I would like nothing more than that. He can start making me happily eat that deep fried crow THIS SUNDAY by securing the AFC East crown and 12 wins for the first time in god knows how long all while getting the Buffalo monkey off his back and potentially eliminating them from the playoffs.

Big time stakes this Sunday. This is the biggest game of his career tbh.
must win Sunday. ton of injuries to waddle and hill. both ends out. time to step up and put your team on your back

For a mid-term program like Maryland it’s a nice stat. Not that I care about garbage bowl games, but aren’t we like 1-11 in our last 12?
0-5 in our last 5: Pinstripe, Cheez-It, Independence, Pinstripe, Orange. Typing that hurt me.

The last two wins have been the 2016 Russell Athletic Bowl and the 2006 MPC Computers Bowl.

Before that was the 2004 Orange Bowl (2003 season) over FSU, but that's a completely different era of Canes football.

Dammit mane.🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• GDHTA3LbEAExOdB.jpeg
    GDHTA3LbEAExOdB.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back