Lightfoot Injury?

With regard to Malachi Toney, I think he needs to learn to avoid certain contact. All too often I see him along the sideline and looking to get an extra yard or two when its unnecessary and ends up going to the ground with a defender or two on top of him. There's no reason for that. Even more so now that he's every defense's target. He needs to learn to limit his contact with the ground when its not necessary.
 
Maybe am reading too much into it, but after listening to Mario and watching @DMoney clip, my impression is at least one of the guys who was injured then returned to play against Clemson is more seriously injured and may miss at least the FSU game.

Great news about Lightfoot though.

I hope that’s not McCoy but sounds like him… I don’t know how he returned to play the way he was screaming on the fb field. A dislocated shoulder usually comes with fractures and 3-6 months to fully recover.
 
Back
Top