Lightfoot Injury?

Their whole stadium is old. I haven't ****ed in a trough next to another dude since the OB.
****ed in a trough in the Swamp back in 2024 but I didn't see any at Clemson saturday.

Although I've never waited in line anywhere in my life for a men's bathroom and my wife walked right into the women's. Always the other way around. Then it took me 30 minutes to get a beer in the 2nd quarter and missed Mensah's rushing TD.

First world problems when you compare any of these places to Hard Rock.
 
I heard concussion too but it'd be really, really weird to diagnose a kid with a concussion, or even think he might have a concussion, and then let him put on sweats and walk back onto the field for the 2nd half. Again, nothing is impossible, but that's really weird "treatment". If you have a concussion, you're in the locker room.

But, it would make sense considering he came out with no braces, support, bandage, etc. So nothing looked physically hurt, which means it's very possibly only his head was hurt, but again if that's the case, why the **** is he on the sideline?

Either way, and please punch me in the **** if this turns out to be wrong, but a player walking out in sweats with zero noticeable injury really doesn't scream "long-term" to me. If he was on crutches, in a boot, in a sling, etc....obviously. But he was just chilling in sweats, can that really me a several week thing?

I'm leaning towards we see him for FSU.
He came out in sweats and went to the sidelines around midfield, but a staffer immediately took him back to the locker room.
 
Just came to the Lightfoot Injurt thread to get me some Lyle/Pringle should get more carries updates as well as a "I WAS HERE BEFORE GRASSY" porst.

I was bangin' yo mama while you were busy with Grassy.
 
does anybody know cantwell to have played right tackle? It’s not madden. You can’t just switch from left to right tackle everything is different. If he cross trained left tackle and guard and never played right tackle it would make no sense for him to be inserted at RT he would fail.
Mirabal crosses everybody from RT to LT and RG to LG and the reverse. SJ opened the season at LG exclusively but Saturday when Buchanan went down, SJ came in at RG and played well. Everyone is different though so I'm not sure how Cantwell would react to such a switch. It's all speculation at the end of the day and only the coaches really know.
 
and what did he say?

Didnt go into much but the names he mentioned:

Lightfoot - said he expects him to be fine, not a long term thing, obviously things can change but FSU very much on the table.
Lucas - Always heard FSU as a timetable when injury first happened and he is trending that way, possible we see him for FSU which opens up the defense.
Blount - been dealing with some things, good time for him to reset
Moten - See blount
Antoine - FSU probably pushing it too fast but trending positively.
OJ - "longer term deal unfortunately"
Fletcher - only player on offense I heard him discuss and see Blount's update, mentioned how he missed Cent. Michigan and is getting right.
 
I'd assume Blount, Moten, Fletcher, Lucas, Lightfoot are full go for FSU. Antonie will probably sit one more game then be back after that. Who knows with OJ. I'd be shocked if he returns this year.
 
Didnt go into much but the names he mentioned:

Lightfoot - said he expects him to be fine, not a long term thing, obviously things can change but FSU very much on the table.
Lucas - Always heard FSU as a timetable when injury first happened and he is trending that way, possible we see him for FSU which opens up the defense.
Blount - been dealing with some things, good time for him to reset
Moten - See blount
Antoine - FSU probably pushing it too fast but trending positively.
OJ - "longer term deal unfortunately"
Fletcher - only player on offense I heard him discuss and see Blount's update, mentioned how he missed Cent. Michigan and is getting right.
Injury situation is never good, but this is better than expected.
 
Didnt go into much but the names he mentioned:

Lightfoot - said he expects him to be fine, not a long term thing, obviously things can change but FSU very much on the table.
Lucas - Always heard FSU as a timetable when injury first happened and he is trending that way, possible we see him for FSU which opens up the defense.
Blount - been dealing with some things, good time for him to reset
Moten - See blount
Antoine - FSU probably pushing it too fast but trending positively.
OJ - "longer term deal unfortunately"
Fletcher - only player on offense I heard him discuss and see Blount's update, mentioned how he missed Cent. Michigan and is getting right.
Anything on Toney, Buch, McCoy?
 
Didnt go into much but the names he mentioned:

Lightfoot - said he expects him to be fine, not a long term thing, obviously things can change but FSU very much on the table.
Lucas - Always heard FSU as a timetable when injury first happened and he is trending that way, possible we see him for FSU which opens up the defense.
Blount - been dealing with some things, good time for him to reset
Moten - See blount
Antoine - FSU probably pushing it too fast but trending positively.
OJ - "longer term deal unfortunately"
Fletcher - only player on offense I heard him discuss and see Blount's update, mentioned how he missed Cent. Michigan and is getting right.

thanks for the update. hope mccoy and buchannon are good as well (i know they came back in the game)
 
As long as we also talk BBQ spots...
denzel washington GIF

Barbecue GIF

1791217765200.png


Now I'm a little sad. When I google imaged Tom Jenkins, I saw they closed not too long ago.
 
This is such enormous news because of the way Wilson is now playing as well and Moten coming back on. This is setting up for the defensive line to do an utter dismantling of these **** *** Noles.
 
Back
Top