Lightfoot Injury?

Then you put him in the game strictly as a weapon and not a blocker, homie. We can't keep losing weapons like Pringle, Chris Johnson and Brashard Smith because they can't get their pancake on lol.
Chris Johnson does not qualify as a “weapon” I may concede Smith though I don’t fully agree. Johnson is fast and given enough space can break away but that’s not a weapon.

When I think “weapon” I think of Toney. Used anywhere and everywhere and does damage.
 
Likely cantwell has an injury, albeit a minor one, preventing him from contributing like we’d expect. Let him heal and learn and maybe help us on the tail end of the season.
But was he injured when he played guard earlier in the season? Seems like a guy to prepare for swing tackle, but they experimented with him at OG.
 
I don't post here often but I know someone connected to Lightfoot and he will definitely be back for FSU. Came out of the game with a minor elbow injury but did not come back in due to another injury I have not seen anyone publicly mention so I would prefer not to provide the details out of respect to my friend.
 
I keep seeing all these posts of how Cantwell’s technique is garbage and how far away he is. Where was all this talk in the spring when he was stonewalling Wilson and being touted as a freshman all American?

Truth is he’s a Tackle and more specifically, he’s way more comfortable on the left side. But, Samson is our best lineman and we’re not going to **** with that. So yes, he’s not comfortable at RT and he’s not a guard. So, he has to stay the course and he’ll get his flowers
 
I don't post here often but I know someone connected to Lightfoot and he will definitely be back for FSU. Came out of the game with a minor elbow injury but did not come back in due to another injury I have not seen anyone publicly mention so I would prefer not to provide the details out of respect to my friend.

🤞🏾
I want Ashton Daniels running for his ******* life. They are giving up almost 3 sacks a game and their OT’s are basura.
 
To me after watching from all angles on TV it looks like he hyperextended his elbow. If he pop some ligaments he would have ran off the field immediately freaked out. But since he didn't I'm hoping a sprain (2 weeks). Could be back for FSU.
 
I don't post here often but I know someone connected to Lightfoot and he will definitely be back for FSU. Came out of the game with a minor elbow injury but did not come back in due to another injury I have not seen anyone publicly mention so I would prefer not to provide the details out of respect to my friend.
failed concussion protocol, he'll be good for FSU
 
🤞🏾
I want Ashton Daniels running for his ******* life. They are giving up almost 3 sacks a game and their OT’s are basura.
But that offense puts up lots of points on everybody they play.
With all of our DB's banged up this will be a tough game.
Playing against these running QBs will prepare us for FSU. Our LB's will have plenty of opportunities to tee off on Daniels.
Reminder that FSU plays on Friday night against Louisville.
 
Back
Top