Lightfoot Injury?

Bro what they have done with Cantwell has made literally zero sense unless we all just accept the Staff prioritizes McCoy as our most important Olineman and all decisions stem from there. Once we do that it can add up. Because McCoy is the one they defaulted to starting over Samson at LG all last season. He immediately moved to RT and never was in question he'd be a tackle. (and imo last yr and this yr Samson has been and will be better than him). So from the staffs view, McCoy is THE OT. If Cantwell was ready he'd be at LT and Samson at LG.

That's the only thing I think make sense with their decision making - which I still think has been dumb as ****.

Why Cantwell hasn't been getting Reps behind McCoy (or imo forced fed reps at OT with mcCoy at OG against FAMU+CMU!).... man
Cantwell needs a LOT of work before he gets thrown in there.His technique is crap and he stands straight up which makes him very easy to move.

The competition he played against in HS sucked and he just manhandled people with his strength.Can’t do that now.

Kid will be fine with help but right now I think they’re real reluctant to throw him in there and get Mensah killed…..JMO of why he’s not playing much.He's far from ready.
 
Last edited:
That’s what I’m saying, only a family member would continue to go out on a limb for this kid over and over when the reality of the fact that he can’t block is staring him dead in the eyes. It’s mind-boggling and the only thing I could think is that he must be a family member because other than that, it’s pure insanity.
no you just make **** up and value things that are less important from a RUNNING BACK than others.
 
100% legal block. great form. need to replicate.

1791150041091.png
 
I'm absolutely shocked at the strength Lightfoot has shown since he's been here. I remember assuming he would strictly be someone with just finesse moves but I don't think anyone predicted him to just be bulldozing dudes **** near twice his size lol
Deer Antler
 
Ferman said he thought Lightfoot had a concussion. First concussed forearm in human history I guess

I think I know what play he’s talking about on the first sack of the game by him a player landed on his head or near and at first he looked dazed but then he started doing a snow angel on the ground. lmao
 
Pringle can’t block, those are the facts! Now, if you wanna cry a river about it, by all means have at it but everyone already knows based on your porsts, that you’re the local idiot on here.
Running backs run the ball and block when necessary. You want a kid that runs a 10.5 to be Jackson Cantwell lol?
 
Cantwell needs a LOT of work before he gets thrown in there.His technique is crap and he stands straight up which makes him very easy to move.

The competition he played against in HS sucked and he just manhandled people with his strength.Can’t do that now.

Kid will be fine with help but right now I think they’re real reluctant to throw him in there and get Mensah killed…..JMO of why he’s not playing much.He's far from ready.
Cantwell is a project don’t let his ranking fool u. But his size and tools are ELITE just needs practice and time to develop don’t rush the kid out and ruin his confidence
 
Cooper started as a freshman.
Cici started as a freshman.
Now Cogdon is starting as a freshman.

How about let Mirabel do his thing with Cantwell? It’s clear he’s not ready otherwise the data points prove that Mirabel would play him if ready.

After seeing 71 at RT, I bet Cantwell sees more reps in practice there going forward.
 
Pringle can’t block, those are the facts! Now, if you wanna cry a river about it, by all means have at it but everyone already knows based on your porsts, that you’re the local idiot on here.
Even if it’s true that Pringle isn’t a good blocker, a good OC should still be able to find ways to utilize his speed/explosiveness and get him into space where he can create some big plans. This isn’t some scrub that’s done nothing on the college level, he made some big plays for us last season. And we convinced him to come back after he entered the portal last season, so obviously we wanted him back. Which all ads up to a situation that doesn’t make a whole lot of sense.
 
Back
Top