Light rain and wind....

I give up.

The storm hasn't hit yet; however, the dopes don't seem to realize that.,

The real dopes are the morons who believe that the storm is actually going to get worse than it already has.

realistically the storm can reach cat 5 due to warm waters but all florida homes are built to take up to around a cat 3-4 hurricane with very minimal damge, add on the fact that people are actually prepared and evacuations are taking place in high flood potential areas and that equates to no one SHOULD die. now.. if some people **** around and dont fully prepare their yard or house then they fall under the only dumbasses will die category

Advertisement
Dude...some areas are at most 7 feet under sea level.

Approx 1,800 people died.

You are a f'ing idiot.

Trajectorys don't matter. Katrina was supposed to go North up east coast like Matthew right now and instead went west across Miami and Keys into Gulf and we know what it did to New Orleans after that. Took out Spirit Tree in middle of campus.

Issue with New Orleans is that it's like a soup bowl. The storm wouldn't have been as bad or caused as much damage if it wasn't under sea level. Terrible time in America and a lot of people lost everything including life.

So I'm an idiot while you proved my point? Structure damage was what I'm talking about. I clearly said the water and flooding was the issue

It's over you morons in South Fl.... now Cocoa beach to Jacksonville will have a disaster. Oh by the way i'v live in South Fl for 45 years. I'm the OP , called it 6 hours ago. The storm is still 160 miles offshore and is passing by Palm Beach. weather Saturday game time 84 degrees and slight wind

This is a joke. Eye even with Miami nothing. Afternoon thunderstorms more pronounce than Matthew

Just curious... what we're u expecting to happen? Matthew has gone exactly where and when they said it would. Miami was never going to be hit.

It's over you morons in South Fl.... now Cocoa beach to Jacksonville will have a disaster. Oh by the way i'v live in South Fl for 45 years. I'm the OP , called it 6 hours ago. The storm is still 160 miles offshore and is passing by Palm Beach. weather Saturday game time 84 degrees and slight wind

So you called 6 hours ago what the NHC has been saying would happen for 3 days! Good work.

Advertisement
hey 1mg of Epi, they were dead wrong, but that is ok. They had it making landfall around Palm Beach now its around Cocoa beach 100 miles north. I rather error and everyone be safe. ok now lets kick some Nole ***. See ya all at the game.

hey 1mg of Epi, they were dead wrong, but that is ok. They had it making landfall around Palm Beach now its around Cocoa beach 100 miles north. I rather error and everyone be safe. ok now lets kick some Nole ***. See ya all at the game.

No. they had the cone going from PBC to NoFla. BUT.. they do hype the **** outta this stuff. And YES let's kick nole ***!!

Crown OP in broward....what is this baby ****... put up phucking shutters for nothin

Last edited:
Advertisement

No. they had the cone going from PBC to NoFla. BUT.. they do hype the **** outta this stuff. And YES let's kick nole ***!!

So why does the local media in South Florida create hysteria. This thing was never going hit down here, yet you would think the world was coming to an end. God Bless those in Central FL and North FL, but to create the mass panic for no reason down here is a joke. We had worse weather last weekend. For future reference get Max Mayfield's hurricane app and read the NHC briefings. All of these local wether hacks are goofs save for John on channel 6. He's the only one who speaks truth and doesn't create bad weather that won't happen.

Last edited:
Dude...some areas are at most 7 feet under sea level.

Approx 1,800 people died.

You are a f'ing idiot.

Trajectorys don't matter. Katrina was supposed to go North up east coast like Matthew right now and instead went west across Miami and Keys into Gulf and we know what it did to New Orleans after that. Took out Spirit Tree in middle of campus.

Issue with New Orleans is that it's like a soup bowl. The storm wouldn't have been as bad or caused as much damage if it wasn't under sea level. Terrible time in America and a lot of people lost everything including life.

So I'm an idiot while you proved my point? Structure damage was what I'm talking about. I clearly said the water and flooding was the issue

Structural Damage in Mississippi was catastrophic in Katrina where the eye wall hit. That part of the storm never gets reported because of faulty levies elsewhere. The highest wind gust in New Orleans from Katrina was 109MPH. Strong no doubt, but that should not have created the situation it did. Andrew's eye wall and 30 mile radius was horribl as we all saw, but north Dade and Southern Broward county all experienced close to what New Orleans did in Katrina without much issue.

Coastal surge is of course the main issue now but this storms eye wall is still some 75 miles off the coast. Hopefully is stays out there, and if not God Bless those in its way between Cocoa Beach area and Jax. The mass panic created by the media for South Florida was an utter joke.

The kicker is this storm may just be teasing us as it circles around, gains momentum ,and possibly joins up with another storm to come back around and hit us again. All predictions because we all know we dont know what the F its gonna do. Could be one **** of a ride

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I'm not worried here in Jacksonville. The Gulf Stream will push the dangerous parts east. There will be some bad flooding though because it's gonna fill the rivers. I'm more worried about debris in the road driving to Miami Saturday morning

"I'm more worried about debris in the road driving to Miami Saturday morning" U referring to Semenhole fans???

So why does the local media in South Florida create hysteria. This thing was never going hit down here, yet you would think the world was coming to an end. God Bless those in Central FL and North FL, but to create the mass panic for no reason down here is a joke. We had worse weather last weekend. For future reference get Max Mayfield's hurricane app and read the NHC briefings. All of these local wether hacks are goofs save for John on channel 6. He's the only one who speaks truth and doesn't create bad weather that won't happen.

I do have max mayfields app.. that and weather underground are good. I don't bother with the TV news or even the forecast track. The computer models tell u all you need to know.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back