Light rain and wind....

Caneibal

Redshirt Freshman
This is a joke. Eye even with Miami nothing. Afternoon thunderstorms more pronounce than Matthew

Advertisement
This is a joke. Eye even with Miami nothing. Afternoon thunderstorms more pronounce than Matthew
It's typical storm bands haven't even made it to the coast yet. What you're experiencing is the outer remnants

In short to summarize, Youre an idiot

Right now is the very early hurricane, it it can even be called that.

It'll get worse. The full meat isn't supposed to come until about 5:00 pm.

Advertisement
I'm guessing the OP doesn't remember Andrew. Or Frances, Jean, and Wilma if you're a few miles north.

I'm guessing the OP doesn't remember Andrew. Or Frances, Jean, and Wilma if you're a few miles north.
Yep

Even Charley rocked us in Orlando and was only a 3. New roof, new car, flooding, etc

I just hope people are taking it seriously, no reason not to

Advertisement
+1 props to CIS plebiscites...

Is it only our community (granted we are all skewed and quirky) where 2-3 threads wrt to Hurricane Matthew devolve into "you are a ******* moron", "you idiot", "pussies", etc...???

Love the public square discourse.

suckers. the media hype things up so they can get eyeballs on their channels. then nothing happens, people are ****ed but no one at the weather channel is held accountable.

Advertisement
The media spews FUD more than politicians when it comes to weather. Not saying this storm isn't going to damage the coast, but the way they're portraying it is absolutely ridiculous.

Advertisement
Tonight bro... just chill **** gets real later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right....it's better to underplay so nobody takes it seriously and more people die.

The media spews FUD more than politicians when it comes to weather. Not saying this storm isn't going to damage the coast, but the way they're portraying it is absolutely ridiculous.

Trajectorys don't matter. Katrina was supposed to go North up east coast like Matthew right now and instead went west across Miami and Keys into Gulf and we know what it did to New Orleans after that. Took out Spirit Tree in middle of campus.

Advertisement
Back