LIFW

Basic problem is that so far the operating model hasn't been able to work. Revenues have been negligible, 3rd quarter 2022 total revenue of $8 million isn't even a drop in the bucket vs the projections of reaching $1 Billion in annual revenue. $300 million in debt with $26 million in cash. There are only 69 million shares outstanding and the market can't support that limited volume so forget about the "multi billion dollar valuation". Just hope that Ruiz will continue to prop the company up with cash infusions and that eventually his business model will begin to actually generate revenue on a cost effective basis.

Ruiz may have to mortgage one of his speedboats.

Advertisement
So when that 25 to1 split happened it threw my average cost per share to $28.05.... I have 0 chance in **** of breaking even... I've pretty much just decided to let it sit and whatever happens just happens..... Took a chance and it bombed ....

Screenshot 2023-11-15 131355.png

lmao. at least they reported earnings ontime i guess.

Advertisement
Advertisement
After that earnings report , I'm shocked this is still above a dollar !!! Rev of $440K. Wow !

I did not listen to the call, maybe they guided upwards?
As of now the stock is at $6.91 a share.... And no I don't know all the specifics as to why it's there and not a dollar and such.... I just check Robinhood and it says that's the price...

After that earnings report , I'm shocked this is still above a dollar !!! Rev of $440K. Wow !

I did not listen to the call, maybe they guided upwards?
Screenshot 2023-11-15 163209.png

q4 revenue projection is the same as this past quarter. best guess is that they thought they'd close on a recovery this past quarter, didn't, and think they can close on it next earnings.

business is booming for their madeup and speculative measure though:
Screenshot 2023-11-15 163425.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
The good news is that LIFW closed up 11% today at $2.53. The bad news is it’s down around 60% for the month.
Who's the clown who tried to argue the market cap was $30 BILLION a few weeks ago? Unfortunately, even at $2.53, this is overpriced based on revenues and the over 99% miss

If this dips below a dollar again then they will have to take some action to remain listed on the Naz. How will investors react to another reverse split ? Probably the same way they reacted to the last one. Only thing that can save them now is an outstanding earnings report.
Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by CBC
..... Meaning an outstanding earnings report...

Advertisement
Back