LIFW

Advertisement
Always nice when the CEO of a company buys 460k shares a week before the stock price magically increases 400%. I wish Ruiz didn’t set off so many **** red flags

Advertisement
? Not sure what you’re trying to say, market cap is literally just outstanding shares X mkt price but let me check my series 7 to make sure
The point is the number of outstanding shares was reduced significantly by the reverse split. As per the LIFW announcement on 10/03/23 "immediately after the reverse split becomes effective 13.3 million shares of Class A common stock will be outstanding". That volume of outstanding shares IS reflected in the Nasdaq market cap which today has been fluctuating from $2.10 Billion at the high to a more recent $1.6 Billon with shares trading around $9.50. The trading volume today is nuts as well ... over 50 million shares traded when the average is 2.7 million. It is like racquet ball. Definitely not a normal situation. Seems like a lot of games are being played.

Simple math ... look at Nasdaq ... they STATE the market cap and it is based on 13.3 million shares of post split shares outstanding ... they show market cap later today at $1.6 billion ... nowhere near the $40B that BishopEli had stated.
RickD is Darren Rovel

Advertisement
You all had your chance.
diamond-hands.gif

Advertisement
Simple math ... look at Nasdaq ... they STATE the market cap and it is based on 13.3 million shares of post split shares outstanding ... they show market cap later today at $1.6 billion ... nowhere near the $40B that BishopEli had stated.
I mean I guess yahoo finance is just wrong then (it’s not), and please don’t say simple math when you pulled all your numbers off market watch, you’ve literally done zero math. You’re acting like a stock split from 3 weeks ago takes months to compute, this **** happens in real time man I’m not sure what you’re looking at but I posted the sheet for LIFW that’s accurate. Now whether all this is sketchy as **** is very different Darren but I’ll let you work that out.

Advertisement
SOMEONE TELL ME! HAS HE MADE ANOTHER $10M TO DONATE DIRECTLY TO HIGH SCHOOL KIDS SO THAT I SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT THAT MARIO MAY NOT RUIN THEM!

Amazing that our own fanbase is so antagonistic toward this stock. Everyone should be overjoyed if it sustains a gain.
Makes perfect sense, honestly. If you aren’t actively trying to make yourself miserable you probably stopped being part of this fanbase a long time ago.

Advertisement
Back