LIFW

Rara Koko (A Youtube huckster) hawked this "explosion" pre-market this morning at
calling it a reverse split delisting frenzy zoom...

...largely seems based upon LIFW just filing a delisting appeal (expected to be sustained with a reverse-split plan) that also gives a 30-45 waiting period before delisting can occur.

Seems many bought into it (literally) and actually reached 0.24 or so for a time (starting at 0.05 or 0.06)

Advertisement
floating half baked GIF

67,000,000 shares traded today, so about $8,000,000, crazy, down 35% and now 2,500,000 shares traded in the after hours, up 6%

Effective 10-13 LIFW executed a REVERSE STOCK SPLIT 1:25 meaning that 25 shares of originally issued class A stock would be converted to ONE share of new Class A common stock with the result that there are now a total of 13.3 million shares of LIFW stock outstanding and being traded ... that is the float. Almost nothing. Lost 37% of value today. Wow. Opened at $2.64 now down to $2.17.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Effective 10-13 LIFW executed a REVERSE STOCK SPLIT 1:25 meaning that 25 shares of originally issued class A stock would be converted to ONE share of new Class A common stock with the result that there are now a total of 13.3 million shares of LIFW stock outstanding and being traded ... that is the float. Almost nothing. Lost 37% of value today. Wow.
Yeah but I gave $10 extra dollars to Canes Collective

Tonight Show Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Effective 10-13 LIFW executed a REVERSE STOCK SPLIT 1:25 meaning that 25 shares of originally issued class A stock would be converted to ONE share of new Class A common stock with the result that there are now a total of 13.3 million shares of LIFW stock outstanding and being traded ... that is the float. Almost nothing. Lost 37% of value today. Wow. Opened at $2.64 now down to $2.17.
But but but we have pretty looking graph
1697233569828.jpeg

Wow... I now have 71 shares valued at 28$ a share..... Fair to say I just got donkey punched in the throat..... Just for the sake of asking can a lawsuit be brought against Ruiz for fraud or however it's labeled??? Or does it just fall on us as a bad buy and lesson learned???

Advertisement
Wow... I now have 71 shares valued at 28$ a share..... Fair to say I just got donkey punched in the throat..... Just for the sake of asking can a lawsuit be brought against Ruiz for fraud or however it's labeled??? Or does it just fall on us as a bad buy and lesson learned???
Ahhh, his revenue projections were just a tad optimistic. Any judge would ask "did you actually read the offering prospectus? You STILL bought? Case closed".

Ruiz reading this "can I sue a guy because I made a bad decision?" question

face crying GIF

Ahhh, his revenue projections were just a tad optimistic. Any judge would ask "did you actually read the offering prospectus? You STILL bought? Case closed".
I hear ya... Just wondered what angle people could potentially take... We've talked in the past about this and I've made clear I understood my risks... Still sucks to watch it burn though... Lol

Advertisement
I hear ya... Just wondered what angle people could potentially take... We've talked in the past about this and I've made clear I understood my risks... Still sucks to watch it burn though... Lol

Don’t take investment advice from dudes on a Canes message board. And never invest in a company whose founder/majority owner flaunts his money on social media like a douche.

Don’t take advice from dudes on a Canes message board. And never invest in a company whose founder/majority owner flaunts his money on social media like a douche.
Fixed the first sentence for you.

If anyone bought stock in this trying to make some money, c’mon now. If anything, considering it an NIL investment for the Canes.

Advertisement
LIFW will not last, mark my words
The reverse split did NOTHING to impact the basic fundamental operating facets of the company. Theoretical "recoveries" from the "recoverable inventory" have proven to be significantly more costly that the net funds recovered. Never improving. How long with Ruiz & partner cover the $125 million or so annual operating losses by loaning money to the "company"? Appears to have been strictly a high stakes gamble that failed.

The reverse split did NOTHING to impact the basic fundamental operating facets of the company. Theoretical "recoveries" from the "recoverable inventory" have proven to be significantly more costly that the net funds recovered. Never improving. How long with Ruiz & partner cover the $125 million or so annual operating losses by loaning money to the "company"? Appears to have been strictly a high stakes gamble that failed.
Yep....

Advertisement
Back