LIFW

I would bet he posts about them on his social media every so often. Share a pic or story.

I know OL at SEC school that had NIL with a steak restaurant where they went to eat every week and just posted pics.

So simple.

Now if they’re part of the Collective all they do is share pics about events.
usually part of th deal. the Top Team NIL deal the team had required a post a month to get paid. you didnt get paid till you completed that portion of the deal. realistically though, raising canes isnt making anything at all off rattler. most of NIL deals aren't profitable unless you land Bryce young type player or influencer athlete (cavinders, livvy dunne (shes a model now too), etc.).

Advertisement
You don’t know what I was willing or not willing to do.

You can’t hide your hatred of the program - it’s obvious. Nobody says they’re not making mistakes, nor that they not have made mistakes in the past. That’s not the point though, is it? There is no perfect entity - everyone makes mistakes. Including your conflating of hiring practices with what’s going on now. It’s just all the same hate mixed in for you.

Your point is to constantly **** on the program at every opportunity. And nobody’s trying to suppress you, you can keep spewing your hate all you want. But don’t expect not to get called out on it. You just don’t like anybody disagreeing with your ****wad attitude.
Cool, "call me out" fanboy. Did we not just make another bull**** hire with no national search on the baseball team? Excuse me for being critical of a team that went five and ******* 7. That's not going to stop me from showing to games this year. But keep your nose up fanboy, do you.

Far and away, the most frustrating thing about this wonderful, ****-ridden, heavenly, dystopian community we have here is the inability for people to hold concurrent thoughts.

one can:
- agree Ruiz did a lot to help last year and be thankful
- think he talked too much publicly like the elon musk of NIL and brought unnecessary attention and arrows
- have also seen far ahead that the company seemed dicey at best
- not have cared specifically how that man spent his money
- believe he’s contributEd to more easy negative recruiting
- but also believe Miami always will have new negative recruiting focus on the program and that needing to win is the thing regardless
- think your friends or people you respect sometimes post stupid *** takes and sometimes the village fool can have their own moment of brilliant broken clock theory
- think the Miami herald sucks but also not act like this article is just a hit job when he is in fact under investigation- so they have facts to then put their additional hit job on
- when you are rich and/or have a big voice, the harder they fall adage is undefeated

Cool, "call me out" fanboy. Did we not just make another bull**** hire with no national search on the baseball team? Excuse me for being critical of a team that went five and ******* 7. That's not going to stop me from showing to games this year. But keep your nose up fanboy, do you.

OK, I’m a fan boy, better than being a ****boy like you.

What does our hiring process of the baseball coach have to do with this Ruiz situation? Nothing. Just another opportunity for you to ***** like a pregnant female.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don’t really give a **** how he spends his money. But let’s not act like it will be negatively recruited, not that it wasn’t being negatively recruited before when he was talking so much.

The new narrative will be that Miami NIL program fell apart Even if that’s not the case, and it just makes the work harder every time
Not sure how you negatively recruit it. He’s still paying his obligations, unlike UF who made an offer to Rashada all the while knowing they couldn’t fulfill the obligation.

Not sure how you negatively recruit it. He’s still paying his obligations, unlike UF who made an offer to Rashada all the while knowing they couldn’t fulfill the obligation.
Pretty easy- he’s not going to have cash for you. Company under investigation, blah blah

I know we have a collective

Advertisement
Whatever you want to believe about Ruiz, everyone is capitalizing on the negative publicity.

We say we have enough NIL money through other donors. I agree - but if we don't give others a reason to think otherwise, then the negative perception hammers away. And you can believe whatever you want to believe, but that clearly gets in recruits' ears. We're seeing it with our class right now and the lack of blue chips.

Since this post, S&P 500 is up over 10%. Lifewallet stock is in the grave. It’s okay to get rich slow people.
Index’s are and have always been the way to go. I buy individual stocks because I like the gambling aspect of it all but it’s not lost on me I will never beat SPY or VOO

Advertisement
Bringing a company public at a certain valuation via SPAC using fraudulent financial statements is fraud, has been fraud and always will be (and he will most likely go to jail for it).

Using said ill-gotten gains in his personal life, and directly funneling said gains into the university, and the football team directly implicates the university, and its players. There are certain people you shouldn't associate or take money from, and this loud mouth is one of them.

There are plenty of other donors who do not operate like this guys, but if you want to get out the knee pads because he's been on ESPN, so be it. Nothing in the article shows a gator spin. No different to what Forbes said a year ago...
My guy, you are making some serious jumps in logic here.

Pretty easy- he’s not going to have cash for you. Company under investigation, blah blah

I know we have a collective
You could literally make those same accusations about any NIL contributor. And under investigation?

Advertisement
Far and away, the most frustrating thing about this wonderful, ****-ridden, heavenly, dystopian community we have here is the inability for people to hold concurrent thoughts.

one can:
- agree Ruiz did a lot to help last year and be thankful
- think he talked too much publicly like the elon musk of NIL and brought unnecessary attention and arrows
- have also seen far ahead that the company seemed dicey at best
- not have cared specifically how that man spent his money
- believe he’s contributEd to more easy negative recruiting
- but also believe Miami always will have new negative recruiting focus on the program and that needing to win is the thing regardless
- think your friends or people you respect sometimes post stupid *** takes and sometimes the village fool can have their own moment of brilliant broken clock theory
- think the Miami herald sucks but also not act like this article is just a hit job when he is in fact under investigation- so they have facts to then put their additional hit job on
- when you are rich and/or have a big voice, the harder they fall adage is undefeated
Cbs Fbi GIF by Wolf Entertainment

I never liked how public he was to begin with and UM didnt either.

now, for his businesses, I called that **** an NIL front from day 1, but if there is something fraudulent about it (second time hes been accused of this now), hes got bigger problems than us criticizing him on twitter or CIS.
Many are running NIL fronts. These collectives are worse because they’re not genuine businesses. SEC Schools have bagged up and cheated massively for years without recourse and we get nailed for rental cars, boat rides and dinners… NIL allows us to get in the game.

Most didn’t like the publicity being brought on. I get that. It wasn’t our choice as to how publicity by Ruiz was handled. But for us as fans who are more tired of us sucking than anyone aside from former players, the trade off for the NIL was the chatter. I for one was happy to see someone do something to help us compete and the price was the brashness. We got players we wouldn’t have gotten previously.

I wasn’t going to join the enemy and tear him down. Let the courts decide.

Whatever you want to believe about Ruiz, everyone is capitalizing on the negative publicity.

We say we have enough NIL money through other donors. I agree - but if we don't give others a reason to think otherwise, then the negative perception hammers away. And you can believe whatever you want to believe, but that clearly gets in recruits' ears. We're seeing it with our class right now and the lack of blue chips.

So yes, this negative publicity can be used to negatively recruit against us.

So what?

Nothing can change the facts on the ground, which are that salary/NIL obligations are being paid, and that there are other entities that pay NIL money, in fact, much more than Ruiz.

So therefore if it becomes, or is, a recruiting issue, then recruiters need to do their job to explain the situation as best as possible to the recruits and their representatives.

Advertisement
Back