LIFW

The amount of ****-polishing this board did over this dude when it was clear as ******* day he was a complete quack/loon/mental midget was easily some of the most nauseating **** I’ve ever seen.

I say we get another 100 page thread going where we discuss the stadium he’s gonna build LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
Advertisement
The amount of ****-polishing this board did over this dude when it was clear as ******* day he was a complete quack/loon/mental midget was easily some of the most nauseating **** I’ve ever seen.
I was such a conundrum for many Canes. On one hand he was helping the Canes with NIL on the other hand it was painfully obvious the likelihood of where we are at now was the likeliest of all outcomes.

You kinda figured, he got really silent over the past months.

The NIL program is rolling regardless of it, thats good. Means we don't have to associate with Ruiz that much anymore.

Still a shame tho. Gonna expose myself as one of the people who believed in his ****. Will learn from it.

1690720546993.gif

Advertisement
I was such a conundrum for many Canes. On one hand he was helping the Canes with NIL on the other hand it was painfully obvious the likelihood of where we are at now was the likeliest of all outcomes.

The absolute certainty of outcomes*

I can understand the initial excitement over Robin Hood coming out of the woodwork to “help”, but about 7 seconds into his public debut, every single spidey sense for all of you should’ve went off at 1000 decibels. This dude wrote the ******* handbook for exactly how to act if you want to go down in flames in the most spectacular fashion. Honestly, if one of our rivals planted him here to destroy the perception of the program as harmfully as possible, it’s EXACTLY how you’d want that person to act.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back