LIFW

sad panda GIF by South Park

Advertisement
Advertisement
and it will be even cheaper at $.01.

View attachment 238086
I mean.... I'm at a complete loss here for anything relevant to say.... I bought shares and still have them..... Yep I'm taking a loss right now .... Yes I'm smart enough to know not to spend more than I could afford to lose.... but geeezz man I can't say I thought it would go this route....
I know it's not just life wallet taking a hit.... but still this is not good....

I mean.... I'm at a complete loss here for anything relevant to say.... I bought shares and still have them..... Yep I'm taking a loss right now .... Yes I'm smart enough to know not to spend more than I could afford to lose.... but geeezz man I can't say I thought it would go this route....
I know it's not just life wallet taking a hit.... but still this is not good....

This has pretty much everything to do with revised earning and accounting statements. That creates a tremendous amount of insecurity.

Celebrate Rest In Peace GIF by Jason Clarke

Advertisement
We need those 3-cell brainlets to pump this up as a meme stonk.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This stock has six months to get back above the $1.00 mark to avoid being delisted and ending up on the pink sheets.

If a company trades for 30 consecutive business days below the $1.00 minimum closing bid price requirement, Nasdaq will send a deficiency notice to the company, advising that it has been afforded a "compliance period" of 180 calendar days to regain compliance with the applicable requirements.

Advertisement
Back