Lifewallet Sports Recruiting Space Discussion August 16

Advertisement
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

I still have a hard time believing we don’t land one of McCray, Breland, Stone or Kam. I have made my feelings clear on the disaster this cycle has been relative to what the school is paying Mario but he still lands one of them.

I think we get 1. So if we can hold onto Jones then I call that a massive win all day everyday. We were never going to land all these top 50 DL coming off 5-7 and a new staff on defense.

Advertisement
Hartline had some major legal trouble brewing behind the scenes. Almost zero chance he is at OSU next year. It's insane he is still there after what transpired..

Hartline had some major legal trouble brewing behind the scenes. Almost zero chance he is at OSU next year. It's insane he is still there after what transpired..
11848345.jpeg

Advertisement
I just don’t think OSU will let Hartline go even if he has the troubles off the field. He means too much to their recruiting.

Feels like FSU is confident about J Smith, UF is confident he wants to play with Lagway, and UM is somewhat confident if our offense is solid he wants to be here. All the while he keeps saying he’s locked in with OSU.

I just don’t think OSU will let Hartline go even if he has the troubles off the field. He means too much to their recruiting.

Feels like FSU is confident about J Smith, UF is confident he wants to play with Lagway, and UM is somewhat confident if our offense is solid he wants to be here. All the while he keeps saying he’s locked in with OSU.
Kid is a skilled politician telling everyone what they want to hear

I still have a hard time believing we don’t land one of McCray, Breland, Stone or Kam. I have made my feelings clear on the disaster this cycle has been relative to what the school is paying Mario but he still lands one of them.
Get one of them and keep what we already have committed and its a really good dline class. Stone,Jones,Lightfoot,Rudolph.. i still think we should take a project guy with those, kinda like horton last year but more 1t type than 3t. But I understand getting the top targets locked in first

Advertisement

Music to my ears. **** that program. He's an asset to them, and the sooner that jackass is gone, the better it is for us.

Awesome news for Cane fans.

Get one of them and keep what we already have committed and its a really good dline class. Stone,Jones,Lightfoot,Rudolph.. i still think we should take a project guy with those, kinda like horton last year but more 1t type than 3t. But I understand getting the top targets locked in first
Agreed but we need to take at least 4 DTs this cycle no questions asked and I’d like the 3rd guy to be a good prospect. Russell is the flier we are taking a chance on already. Like you said, a Horton type. A good player

Advertisement
On the SMith discussion , would UGA be in that conversation? There's been talk by Raiola that he wants JJ in their class. Saw an article yesterday about a "5 Star" Raiola is working... I cannot read it .... wonder if it's about Smith.
No he just talked with gaby yesterday and basically said uga not really in it anymore and he is looking at the big 3 fl schools

There were reports that he had been drinking and had a car crash. Is this related to that?

Here's what I will say. There have been multiple incidents that have been swept under the rug with him during his tenure there but it's become a major problem this off-season. His drinking problems, anxiety issues etc are well documented but a couple of things emerged in the past few months that have become untenable.

Advertisement
Back