Lifewallet Sports Recruiting Space Discussion August 16

Here's what I will say. There have been multiple incidents that have been swept under the rug with him during his tenure there but it's become a major problem this off-season. His drinking problems, anxiety issues etc are well documented but a couple of things emerged in the past few months that have become untenable.
On a level of 0 to Lincoln Riley at Oklahoma, how bad is it?

Advertisement
Wow, very enlightening

Stephen A Smith Eye Roll GIF by ESPN
Like most of them these days. 😂

Here's what I will say. There have been multiple incidents that have been swept under the rug with him during his tenure there but it's become a major problem this off-season. His drinking problems, anxiety issues etc are well documented but a couple of things emerged in the past few months that have become untenable.
Understood, thanks 1mur.

Advertisement
well they cant exactly fire him to due to anxiety without risking a big lawsuit, but the drinking is another story esp on the job

There were reports that he had been drinking and had a car crash. Is this related to that?
He’s had an issue with that for a long time. Look up the situation when he played for the Dolphins…. He abandoned his truck in the early hours one night after ramming into another car… now why would he flee scene of accident? Hmmm

BUT this doesn’t appear to be related to ATV accident, 1Mur said “behind the scenes”.. this is all public information. Something larger

He’s had an issue with that for a long time. Look up the situation when he played for the Dolphins…. He abandoned his truck in the early hours one night after ramming into another car… now why would he flee scene of accident? Hmmm

BUT this doesn’t appear to be related to ATV accident, 1Mur said “behind the scenes”.. this is all public information. Something larger
Well one thing’s for certain. If Ohio State and others are recruiting us down saying we’re stuck in the ACC then I have no doubt that the same thing is happening to OSU with Hartline and WRs

Advertisement
This 💯 I'm not in the camp that believes he's coming here but there's a reason for smoke of him not going to OSU.. Hartline in some deep water.
And here I was thinking that the talk about contingency planning after a Smith decommit was just wishful thinking. May be some substance here after all.

Preface with this is a comment on OSU, not you, but so untenable that they will gladly employ him this year with his promotion and raise.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It would be cool if we had a QB to sell Smith on. I'd go all in on his HS QB & send Judd to the moon.

Advertisement
Back