Lifewallet Sports Portal/HS Recruiting Show May 9, 2024

You don't think white guys can run a 4.4?
In all seriousness, you can be a Caucasian, polynesian or any other racial makeup and still be my brother (used the term in the general sense of someone in the UM family). However, if you're a safety, you better be running at least a 4.5 too to be my brother, LOL.

Advertisement
Duasso's comments/feedback were very good in the podcast w/D$ and if Loy was impressed by his athleticism, I feel a bit better.
I’ll try to find the episode, basically said he was the most impressive guy at the camp and quoted him as a guy who has undeniable NFL potential.

We've had a ton of cerebral safeties over the last decade that can't run or cover. Can we get a brother back there that runs a 4.4 and cover up mistakes please? If he's cerebral too, all the better.

Here's to hoping the track time concerns aren't valid here.
I’ll confirm but I believe Bryce Fitzgerald tested out of this world at the Under Armour Camp and ran in the 4.4s.

I’ll confirm but I believe Bryce Fitzgerald tested out of this world at the Under Armour Camp and ran in the 4.4s.
Been listening to the podcast and seems lately you been emphasizing the #NeedForSpeeeeeeed with Dbs, I love to hear it! Keep up the fight, been tryna tell dudes for yearsss we just arent getting the type of athletes and it doesnt make sense.

How can Illinois and even freakin Toledo find these guys but we have yearss of being able to..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back