Lifewallet Portal/Recruiting Show December 6, 2023

And how much of what they say is controlled by what Mario wants them to put out
Meme Think GIF
Usually the case. For example I can tell you that for most banks this season @DMoney has held back info he knew about but didn't talk about because staff likes to move in silence. There were many updates he left out stuff I heard about and I know that he knew about lol. Our enemies read the boards.

So for our enemies who might be reading this convo.. yes you intern nerds that the closest you get to a woman is a mannequin at Macy's . I got news for you boys:
winter is coming GIF

Advertisement
Usually the case. For example I can tell you that for most banks this season @DMoney has held back info he knew about but didn't talk about because staff likes to move in silence. There were many updates he left out stuff I heard about and I know that he knew about lol. Our enemies read the boards.

So for our enemies who might be reading this convo.. yes you intern nerds that the closest you get to a woman is a mannequin at Macy's . I got news for you boys:
winter is coming GIF

What else are you hiding then

Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

Wonder who was being back channeled I’m guessing George but idk about the other

X leaving would be a super weird move
any wr would be a clown to leave before finding out what portal qb we get

Dawson's track record and what our WR's just accomplished in this very offense this year (with TVD) should be more than enough for them to stay

only one I feel like probably felt neglected would be colbie young but I feel like TVD leaving balances it all out

Advertisement
It's a welcome surprise to me as well, but I feel we ultimately end up with howard unfortunately.
I don't think we really lose big with either.
Howard doesn't have as big of an arm as TVD but can move wayyyy better and doesn't fumble.

I think its a case of if we get Cam Ward, its better for us, cause it'll vault us up with receivers pretty quick.
Howard is more thoughtful and Ward is a gunsliger.

Basically, Cam might throw more picks but we'll have way more big plays, meanwhile with Howard, while we might not have as many passing explosive plays, designed QB runs can be used more often but not as explosive plays. Howards running complements the running game for another dimension, but Ward threatens the vertical which really is what would compliment the run game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wonder who was being back channeled I’m guessing George but idk about the other

X leaving would be a super weird move
X to me leaving would make sense for NFL Csz at the end of the day his stock will never be crazy and it’s probably as high as it will be right now. If he transfers it’s gotta be for a crazy bag or he’s tripping

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back