2024 Liam Andrews 4* OT from MA

Advertisement
I’m not a big fan of his. He’s got narrow shoulders and that limits his frame/ability to put on good weight.

He reminds a bit of Chris Washington, who’s never been more than 3rd team here

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not a big fan of his. He’s got narrow shoulders and that limits his frame/ability to put on good weight.

Hard for me to tell. He's seems super athletic for a big dude but definitely not a 300+ lb monster yet. Seems like most of the "football schools " love him.

Advertisement

If those are commitable offers? You're in the minority!

Advertisement
Hard for me to tell. He's seems super athletic for a big dude but definitely not a 300+ lb monster yet. Seems like most of the "football schools " love him.

I don’t get paid millions of $, so I’ll defer to their judgement.

For me personally, every narrow shouldered kid we’ve brought in here over the last 20yrs or so has busted hard.

Sign of the times, mane. These jits “need” likes to feel valued. These future menfolk are different cats, bruh. They got me worried.
You can make that argument for non athletes, but social media has proven to be a valuable asset for athletes. I don’t think social media presence is necessarily a sign of a need to be valued

I don’t get paid millions of $, so I’ll defer to their judgement.

For me personally, every narrow shouldered kid we’ve brought in here over the last 20yrs or so has busted hard.
@Ghandi I love ur inside info & what u bring to the board bro. I read all of ur post but…
Shawn Michaels Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the button

Advertisement
Back