2024 Liam Andrews 4* OT from MA

You can make that argument for non athletes, but social media has proven to be a valuable asset for athletes. I don’t think social media presence is necessarily a sign of a need to be valued
Not the presence on social media, but the call for follows and likes. It’s a need to feel important. Whether there’s dollar signs at the end or not. It’s still a desire to feel “valued” by others. Athlete or not. Value has different definitions for different individuals.

Advertisement
I don’t get paid millions of $, so I’ll defer to their judgement.

For me personally, every narrow shouldered kid we’ve brought in here over the last 20yrs or so has busted hard.
Yeah, I get it. It's difficult for me depending on the shirt they're wearing at the time. I've never met the kid, but hopefully Mario and company offered a great one here. IDK 🤷🏾‍♂️
108200.jpg

Love that news, think he can be a stud center, with some versatility. Thanks for the cliff notes!
This guy is definitely a Tackle. He is listed at 6'5, unless thats wrong, i doubt they want the Center that tall.

Advertisement
This guy is definitely a Tackle. He is listed at 6'5, unless thats wrong, i doubt they want the Center that tall.
Listed at 6’5 probably puts his actual height a couple inches shorter, listed as an interior OL on 247, the athleticism he shows on defense makes me think he’d be a nightmare for LBs and guys on the second level

Advertisement
Advertisement
Makes sense why he didn’t give us a shot if he’s changing positions. Feel like him and Turk kid from Illinois would have a higher ceiling at OL

Advertisement
Back