Lets think about what's going on for a minute

MizCane

Senior
We have silents or Golden and co. see next year as the year to fill every scholly. You don't pull a scholly 6 days before signing day because you have plenty of room. Only reason given back was the backlash IMO. Great if we have him and who cares if we don't cuz we have silents and or want more schollys for next year. I think Collins was a miss but Duke is a freak.

Either way, I see tomorrow as a win win for us. We fill it up with studs or have more to give out next year.

Think big picture. Class of 14 is filled with Fl talent and as deep as ever.

Advertisement
We have silents or Golden and co. see next year as the year to fill every scholly. You don't pull a scholly 6 days before signing day because you have plenty of room. Only reason given back was the backlash IMO. Great if we have him and who cares if we don't cuz we have silents and or want more schollys for next year. I think Collins was a miss but Duke is a freak.

Either way, I see tomorrow as a win win for us. We fill it up with studs or have more to give out next year.

Think big picture. Class of 14 is filled with Fl talent and as deep as ever.

In 14 the talent is definitely there, the question is, will we land it

Advertisement
Denver retweeted that Ice was outta line, and later Ice told Manny I believe that he hasn't really talked to Denver about where he might go recently (or Denver didn't tell him).

If there was a sour taste in Ice's mouth, it was from Luke's cack.

I love Al Golden. But i'll believe that newspaper rumor about having silents, when I see it on NSD.

If they strike out tomorrow, it's a loss. It's a recruiting 7-5 season on paper.

It's encouraging that they can recruit nationally. It would be disappointing that they struggled in South Florida.

The silver lining is that they have enough talent on the current roster, and one year to turn it around.

Advertisement
Denver retweeted that Ice was outta line, and later Ice told Manny I believe that he hasn't really talked to Denver about where he might go recently (or Denver didn't tell him).

That "director of football operations" went off on the dude that DK retweeted

InvisiLEW ‏@KingLew_88

So Ice Harris hopped off the handle w/o gathering all the facts lol talk about shooting yourself in the foot
Retweeted by Denver kirkland

BEAN™ 2RANGZ ‏@KINGBEAN14

@KingLew_88 keep our coach name out your mouth especially if you don't know what you talking about
Expand

3 Feb GHOST GHOST ‏@llcoolmatt9

@KINGBEAN14 @kinglew_88 apparently your coach was the one who didn't know what he was talkin bout
Expand

3 Feb BEAN™ 2RANGZ BEAN™ 2RANGZ ‏@KINGBEAN14

@llcoolmatt9 shut what I call the **** up
Expand

@llcoolmatt9 y'all ***** *** fans need to stay in your irrelevant *** lanes.
Expand

3 Feb InvisiLEW InvisiLEW ‏@KingLew_88

@KINGBEAN14 lol kirk stepdad told everything I kno its hard to hear
Expand

I've never been as clueless headed into a signing day as I am this year. Not even close.

Advertisement
I've never been as clueless headed into a signing day as I am this year. Not even close.

Growing up in Wisconsin / going to UW, gotta say, it's generally a bad sign. Usually means the tea leaves ain't being read in your favor. Fack.

I think this is what Romney voters (those NOT watching Fox News) must've felt like.

Last edited:

That "director of football operations" went off on the dude that DK retweeted

InvisiLEW ‏@KingLew_88

So Ice Harris hopped off the handle w/o gathering all the facts lol talk about shooting yourself in the foot
Retweeted by Denver kirkland

BEAN™ 2RANGZ ‏@KINGBEAN14

@KingLew_88 keep our coach name out your mouth especially if you don't know what you talking about
Expand

3 Feb GHOST GHOST ‏@llcoolmatt9

@KINGBEAN14 @kinglew_88 apparently your coach was the one who didn't know what he was talkin bout
Expand

@llcoolmatt9 shut what I call the **** up
Expand

@llcoolmatt9 y'all **** *** fans need to stay in your irrelevant *** lanes.
Expand

3 Feb InvisiLEW InvisiLEW ‏@KingLew_88

@KINGBEAN14 lol kirk stepdad told everything I kno its hard to hear
Expand

who is who in these tweets?

I'm not at all comfortable with the idea of holding off signing recruits this year in hope of making up for it next year. ****** can't even predict who's signing with us tomorrow, let alone 2014

Advertisement
if DK commits does anyone think the south Florida coaches will still be acting crunchy

Growing up in Wisconsin / going to UW, gotta say, it's generally a bad sign. Usually means the tea leaves ain't being read in your favor. Fack.

I think this is what Romney voters (those NOT watching Fox News) must've felt like.

Yeah I've just never seen opinions so different.

I wouldn't be shocked if we landed everybody tomorrow and I wouldn't he shocked if we landed nobody. Da **** is that? How is that possible?

Advertisement
Back