Lets talk TVD

canefan96

Redshirt Freshman
We now see our 3 quarterbacks are not very good, sort of wish we put the 4th one in.

TVD is an Enos guy, does he try to get out of his commitment claiming he was misled by the staff in reference to Enos leaving?
BTW, I think this agreement between Enos and Manny has been in place for at least a month, Enos couldn't handle the pressure of the criticism.

Advertisement
If he only committed to Enos his decision making is terrible.

I would imagine that he will wait to see who the OC is but it can’t be worst than Enos. Hopefully the kid wants to play in a spread system so he can get paid.

Don't think he'll find an easier path to a starting job in all the P5. Hope he enrolls and likes what he sees in the next hire cause he obviously is going to come in with a very legit shot at starting from game one of his freshman year.

What's the rule with letting recruits out of their LOI? Is it only if the HC isn't retained or does it apply to position corches and coordinators too? Thought it only applied to HC's.

Either way I dont think the kid will try to bounce. Its not far fetched that 2/3 of JW, Kosi and Tate transfer. He'll get every opportunity to compete and theres a decent chance his competition will be Matocha, Proctor and maybe a grad-transfer.

Advertisement
I'll reserve judgment on any of them until the new OC comes in. Everybody gets a mulligan in this ****** offense.

No offense OP but do you really think it’s the QBs that are the problem?

You’re telling me we have 3 very highly recruited and rated QBs on the roster and just by coincidence they are all not very good?

Do you really think we are just that unlucky?

And not meaning “you” just in general. I’m sure it’s a collective effort to get results like this but it’s not just that they aren’t very good.

This feels a bit like when Dorito was here and the defense was loaded with talent but somehow they weren’t the “right” guys.

Advertisement
What's the rule with letting recruits out of their LOI? Is it only if the HC isn't retained or does it apply to position corches and coordinators too? Thought it only applied to HC's.

Either way I dont think the kid will try to bounce. Its not far fetched that 2/3 of JW, Kosi and Tate transfer. He'll get every opportunity to compete and theres a decent chance his competition will be Matocha, Proctor and maybe a grad-transfer.
I think it has to be HC. Do you know how many kids would try and jump ship of the position coaches left. Position coaches are bouncing to new gigs constantly every year

Advertisement
If he only committed to Enos his decision making is terrible.

I would imagine that he will wait to see who the OC is but it can’t be worst than Enos. Hopefully the kid wants to play in a spread system so he can get paid.

If he committed to Manny, does that make his decision making any better?

Our kids need to be coached by guys that know what they are doing and coach to our talent, not these guys that coach slow footed WRs

Advertisement
what how another highly rated young man comes to what was once one of the greatest developer of young men turns into garbage by the time he transfer out!!

Attachments

• 55A04430-CB65-4776-88BF-9A578550180C.jpeg
    55A04430-CB65-4776-88BF-9A578550180C.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 3
Advertisement
Back