Let's Talk Malcolm Lewis

bAMACANE

Sophomore
Kid is Dynami, well was before injury. Has playmaking potential and I think he can be better than Waters. And Waters is hella good. Does Louis take the next step after his injury?

Advertisement
i dont think the kid will ever be the same, just my opinion. Devastating injury. I hate it for the kid. Will be rooting for him all the way.

I worry the injury may have ruined him as a player :(

He looked terrible last year.

Advertisement
Bone will heal, psychologically Malcolm needs to not worry about the injury 2 years ago and just ball out.

I don't think he is ruined. I don't think it was the injury itself that slowed him down I think it was him not being in the best shape because of the injury that made him appear so slow. I think after Utough he'll be close to what he was pre injury

Advertisement
I think he will have a bounce back year. The mental part is much harder to overcome than the physical aspect. He now will have the entire off season to work his a$$ off and get back to who he was before the injury. Let's go #9!!!

Injury he had. Either he comes back as strong or might never be the same. Depends how he has healed physically and mentally. Injury he had takes time, didn't expect him to be in full game shape last season. This year will be a good indicator of where he is headed.

My opinion, he gets back to what he was. Will make an impact

He was open quite often but Morris had his sights set on one WR every time he dropped back to pass.

Can someone explan to me why he didn't Redshirt? Good chance he's not getting that year back, I don't get it.

Advertisement
Can someone explan to me why he didn't Redshirt? Good chance he's not getting that year back, I don't get it.

We had a lot of injuries and transfers from WR and we had no depth. We were close to playing walk ons after Lewis.

Scott, Dorsett injured, Carter transferred and maybe a few others I'm missing.

It usually takes a year or so until you're back to 100%.

We'll have a better idea of where's he at in spring camp. If he's still hobbled then, that's very worrisome.

We had a lot of injuries and transfers from WR and we had no depth. We were close to playing walk ons after Lewis.

He was eligible for a medical RS in 2012 and didn't take it.

Advertisement
not sure if my eyes were deceiving me, but he is slow and he was limping a lot. he's done! hate to say it because he had potential and was doing fairly well for a freshman.

Malcolm Lewis will still have the option to apply for a fifth year because of injury, It has been explained to me this could happen if he chooses after his forth year. It would be a NCAA decision.

IIRC, Lewis played in the UF game before any injuries other than Scott.

Malcolm Lewis will still have the option to apply for a fifth year because of injury, It has been explained to me this could happen if he chooses after his forth year. It would be a NCAA decision.
It's an easy decision. In fact, almost automatic. He had a legitimate documented injury and meets all criteria for the medical.

I'm pulling really hard for this kid to get back to where he was. I think he will get there.

Advertisement
Back