Let's Send our Collective Best Wishes to Coach Richt

Advertisement
Respect. Great man, great coach, great Cane.
Hopefully that medication is as helpful as possible to his condition.

Best of luck to you coach. Easily the best coach we've had here at Miami in 20 years and an all around great person. I hope the medicine works with no adverse effects.

Prayers sent Coach.

Guy did one of the greatest things a coach can do and walked away from a ton of money so his Alma Mater would have the money to hire a big-name coach to replace him and Blake screwed it up.

I just wish he had come back home a lot earlier cause we would have never been in the shape we are in now.

Stay Stong Coach.

Imagine if Jawja had hesitated in hiring him away from FSU and we made the move to him instead of Coker. I truly wonder what the last 20 years would've been like.

Disirregardless, here's to a good man hopefully getting some true results from the new treatment.

Advertisement
Richt believes he had Parkinson's all the way back to his final years at Jawga.

Richt is a great human being and I’m thankful for the short time he was HC. His decision making at the end was definitely flawed. Keeping his son for one (although nepotism is rampant in sports) and keeping Gus Felder as S&C coach when he was rumored to be late all the time because he chose to live in Broward.

Advertisement
Coach Richt is suffering from Parkinson's, as many here know. If you believe in prayer, take a minute to pray for Coach Richt. He deserves it.

Wow, I had no clue. I've seen some of you guys talk about his health but I never knew it was Parkinsons. ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Said it once and I’ll say it again, CMR saved our program:
  • Brought credibility back to Head Coaching at Miami
  • Figured out the Indoor Facility with his own ca$h as a deposit
  • BEAT the pants off the Domers on national TV
  • Walked away from his money owed so we could evolve
CMR is a legend in Miami history. All the best to you Coach

Thank you Coach Richt. What you did to help start the healing of our program will prove to be a major turning point in our history. You are a good man and an inspiration in this sport. You deserve nothing but good things in your future. Prayers to you and your family.

Advertisement
Back