Off-Topic Lets see some summer fish shots

Advertisement
Advertisement
My dream fishing vacation spot. Papa New Guinea. Nearly untouched fishing grounds. Look at the photo gallery and try not to mess yourself.

Los buzos panama kayak fishing is also on my list.

A lil Pacific Ocean fishing!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20200525_193057.jpg
    IMG_20200525_193057.jpg
    648.7 KB · Views: 9
  • output(2).jpg
    output(2).jpg
    700.6 KB · Views: 9
The ghost colored xrap is deadly in any form of water.

YOUR SPOT ON , brother I use to enjoy playing (fishing) around town then desert time hit family and could never go back , I had some tough times real horrors that took everything.

BUT THE GOOD LORDS GOT PLANS for me , did my time paid the price HE carried me through soon real soon I'll play again IT "WILL" BE NICE.

Advertisement
YOUR SPOT ON , brother I use to enjoy playing (fishing) around town then desert time hit family and could never go back , I had some tough times real horrors that took everything.

BUT THE GOOD LORDS GOT PLANS for me , did my time paid the price HE carried me through soon real soon I'll play again IT "WILL" BE NICE.
The Book of Job says it all. Have faith. Harder the battle sweeter the victory.

The Book of Job says it all. Have faith. Harder the battle sweeter the victory.

AMEN "JOB " EPIC BROTHER " HE MAKES ALL THINGS NEW ".

Thank you so much , I'm good had a little taste of the Cross then he took it back . my high school sweetheart of mine 42 years married made it through.

AGAIN THANK YOU

Advertisement
AMEN "JOB " EPIC BROTHER " HE MAKES ALL THINGS NEW ".

Thank you so much , I'm good had a little taste of the Cross then he took it back . my high school sweetheart of mine 42 years married made it through.

AGAIN THANK YOU
Amen. Blessings. Now when you get back to fishing. We're expecting a fish story....

Lake Okeechobee the capital of Crappie correct ?
Yes and the chain of lakes just north.
So. Flo has its spots.
I caught me a giant one in a resevoir lake in west pines behind a sports bar. The lake adjacent to opa locka airport also.

Advertisement
The tube lure I posted about earlier is for Crappie (blue gill).
That first aj pick you can see the jig with a fresh water bass worm on it. When my bro handed me the rod with that on it I was like 'wtf is this ****?' I threw it anyway and that ****** got huffed up right quick. Another one he does is a small circle hook right thru the head of a bass worm with a split shot a little ways up.. reds kill it because it has crazy action.

Key West is the Mecca. You're on a whole other level...

Having grown up there and fishing the waters surrounding the island it was something I took for granted.Then moving to Louisiana where most fishing is freshwater it was a letdown.I mean people are jumping up and down catching fish I used as bait.lol

Advertisement
Back