Let's protest at the Sandbar tonight

It's a farce. I can't blame Sandbar; they run a tight ship because they want to continue hosting the show.

It's pretty much standing room only because people get there early--and I went from work. The shuffle Al in and he's on set real quick.

Silver lining, I did scream "fire the tie!" Then a big gumba, hoss bouncer came up to me and said one more comment, and you're gone. I behaved bc I wanted to hear the rest of that rambling a$$ clown.

I texted my brother to see if he heard on radio. Says no. The layout of the show is you just hear the restaurant staff in the background.

They are going on break now.

Advertisement
So basically we lost because our offense sucked and there was a PI in the first half. Got it.

Not sure if this *** clown knows about that invention of TiVo or the internet. He just said they did a ton of stunting and brought the linebackers up to the line of scrimmage more then they planned.......I've watch the game 3 ******* times. I never changed!

you ever hear the expression that americans get the government they deserve?

apparently we are getting the coach we deserve... he cant coach, we can't protest at a **** free event effectively.

It was a great scheme, just the execution was flawed

Advertisement

apparently we are getting the coach we deserve... he cant coach, we can't protest at a **** free event effectively.

Blame the OP for bad execution. We just don't have the talent on this board.

Blame the OP for bad execution. We just don't have the talent on this board.

Scheme is bad. Lost the team. Board divided.

Don't get thrown out for nothing. What yall need to do is get a bull horn and **** **** up. We need to start marching. See Michigan fans, they have been to a BCS bowl recently and they got fed up real quick. We sit on our *** and complain. We need some organization. Go campaigning in the hood and get some people to protest this administration all the way down to Golden.

Advertisement
I take full responsibility. I had back-to-back-to-back late nights and was tired, because of Sunday night football.

I'll be more prepared for the hurricane walk this weekend with a HUGE BBB sign:

Bring
Back
Butch

Advertisement
Back