Let's protest at the Sandbar tonight

theu4lyfe

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
I just called and confirmed Al Golden is showing up for the hurricane hotline at 7:00 p.m.

I am going to heckle the crap out of him, just like I did at the hurricane walk for the Duke game.

Advertisement
Don Bailey & Zagacki won't say one negative thing about the defensive scheme.

We can have signs.

Also would love to have a massive "We want Butch" chant going for the duration of the entire show.

The local news stations will eat it up

If i could drive down to miami today i would. As a matter of fact, let me see if i can move some things around.

Advertisement
I bet he pulls a last minute no show. He hasn't shown up after a loss all season... I don't think he starts now.

I'm sure he won't show up. Can't be out too late. Have to get these shows moved to the afternoon.

Ought to go over well with the players who will be there....Brad Kaaya & Corn Elder....

I just called and confirmed Al Golden is showing up for the hurricane hotline at 7:00 p.m.

I am going to heckle the crap out of him, just like I did at the hurricane walk for the Duke game.

Advertisement
Ought to go over well with the players who will be there....Brad Kaaya & Corn Elder....

You think those players don't want or deserve a better coach as well?

We're actually doing those kids a favor by trying to get them a better support staff.

Advertisement
Hurricanes Football ‏@CanesFootball 32m32 minutes ago

What better way to get the week going? Sandbar in the Grove for Hotline! Brad Kaaya, Corn Elder, Coaches Golden & L: http://gocan.es/1yHKNrf

Advertisement
The facebook post from Miami Hurricanes only referenced Kaaya, Corn and Coach L; no mention of Coach Golden.

Advertisement
Back