LET'S NOT FORGET FSU SUCKS

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
FSU will use their speed to their advantage and get Akers out on the edge vs us. If you have ever seen our LBs attempt to tackle or run you would know that doesn't bode well.
Enos will watch no tape and use only his scheme and try to force it down their throats as well as ours.
Buckle up, we need to show up to keep it close

It’s not close in the fourth. They played well against Syracuse. I know our defense won’t get crushed. However, we won’t score points and we will lose. I hope we DESTROY them, but I can’t see it. 🤦‍♂️ I thought Pitt would destroy us too. FWIW

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not a lot of odds up yet for week 10, but everything I see says eff es eww by 1 or 1.5 where's this 7pointspread from?

(I see gametime 3:30PM ABC... was hoping for nightime. Got tickets on Miami side and **** sun in yo face afternoons)
Captureaqa.PNG

We made every team we played look like world beater. FSU will look a top 10 team playing us. Wait and see.
I'm not saying FSU will win, because while their athletes are comparable to ours, their coaches are as bad as ours. It is really a tossup.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We made every team we played look like world beater. FSU will look a top 10 team playing us. Wait and see.
I'm not saying FSU will win, because although their athletes are comparable to ours, their coaches are as bad as ours. It is really a tossup.
D looks better after Leavitt has been calling the shots. I have a very bad feeling about this game and the Louisville game.

Advertisement
Based on who we really are not what we think or wish to be FSU will likely beat us.

Advertisement
What I'm saying is beating FSU should get no one excited for more than a day!
Listen, I witnessed enough of this inconsistency to formulate an opinion on how we beat PITT and FSU only to come back and lose to Louisville, then flirt with FIU in a close game till the 4th qtr, and last but not least get out-coached and embarrassed by DUKE. You can call me a non-fan or whatever you want but that is just my honest opinion.

Our record: 6-6 (3-5)
Bowl Bid: Military Bowl (ACC Vs. AAC)
Miami Vs. (Ucf, Smu, Cincy, maybe even Temple)
I'm confused. U have me as part of your response and didn't respond to anything I said.

Who average more ppg? The scoreboard matters. It is very likely that we lose this game. We lost to UNC(4-4), GT(2-6?), and VaTech(5-2 surprisingly). One can argue that we are better than those teams but the outcome of those games say differently.

Do I think we will lose this game, yes. I only think that because I'm not sure which version of the Canes we are going to get. At least FSU has been consistent. They play with effort. Yeah their D is trash but they go all out every game and every qtr. Their offense puts up points. We on the other hand struggle to score. When our D is on I think we can slow FSU down and hold them to FGs.

If we win I'll be very happy about it and I'd gladly eat crow but we have been consistently inconsistent all year. That's all I can count on with this team until they prove otherwise.

Please don't twist my words, I am 100% a Canes fan. I just don't trust this team and I don't understand why you do. I'm all for rooting for them to win but expecting it to happen is crazy after the games we lost to UNC, VaTECH, and GT.

I agree with your post.

Advertisement
Back