LET'S NOT FORGET FSU SUCKS

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

247 Canes

Sophomore
maxresdefault.jpg

Expecting anything less than a victory is a Failure. There's absolutely no "effort" excuse that can justify loosing to this garbage team.

Yards allowed per game.
FSU: 459 yds/Game
UM: 299 yds/Game

Points allowed per game.
FSU: 31
UM: 20

Rush yds per game.
FSU: 125
UM: 130

Pass yds per game.
FSU: 282
UM: 280

Advertisement
Who average more ppg? The scoreboard matters. It is very likely that we lose this game. We lost to UNC(4-4), GT(2-6?), and VaTech(5-2 surprisingly). One can argue that we are better than those teams but the outcome of those games say differently.

Do I think we will lose this game, yes. I only think that because I'm not sure which version of the Canes we are going to get. At least FSU has been consistent. They play with effort. Yeah their D is trash but they go all out every game and every qtr. Their offense puts up points. We on the other hand struggle to score. When our D is on I think we can slow FSU down and hold them to FGs.

If we win I'll be very happy about it and I'd gladly eat crow but we have been consistently inconsistent all year. That's all I can count on with this team until they prove otherwise.

Please don't twist my words, I am 100% a Canes fan. I just don't trust this team and I don't understand why you do. I'm all for rooting for them to win but expecting it to happen is crazy after the games we lost to UNC, VaTECH, and GT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
****!! Next week we’re having a dance off!!!
Manny losing to Willie Tragedy will melt this place down and cause an uproar of epic proportions. The only good part is if FSU beats Miami and makes a bowl it almost guarantees willie another 2 years.

Please watch football instead of cherry picking stats.
Mannuro is going to need a miracle to win this
Who average more ppg? The scoreboard matters. It is very likely that we lose this game. We lost to UNC(4-4), GT(2-6?), and VaTech(5-2 surprisingly). One can argue that we are better than those teams but the outcome of those games say differently.

Do I think we will lose this game, yes. I only think that because I'm not sure which version of the Canes we are going to get. At least FSU has been consistent. They play with effort. Yeah their D is trash but they go all out every game and every qtr. Their offense puts up points. We on the other hand struggle to score. When our D is on I think we can slow FSU down and hold them to FGs.

If we win I'll be very happy about it and I'd gladly eat crow but we have been consistently inconsistent all year. That's all I can count on with this team until they prove otherwise.

Please don't twist my words, I am 100% a Canes fan. I just don't trust this team and I don't understand why you do. I'm all for rooting for them to win but expecting it to happen is crazy after the games we lost to UNC, VaTECH, and GT.
We lose this game. The stupid stunt Manny pulled at the FSU coaching seminar is going to bite him in the *** and hard.

What I'm saying is beating FSU should get no one excited for more than a day!
Listen, I witnessed enough of this inconsistency to formulate an opinion on how we beat PITT and FSU only to come back and lose to Louisville, then flirt with FIU in a close game till the 4th qtr, and last but not least get out-coached and embarrassed by DUKE. You can call me a non-fan or whatever you want but that is just my honest opinion.

Our record: 6-6 (3-5)
Bowl Bid: Military Bowl (ACC Vs. AAC)
Miami Vs. (Ucf, Smu, Cincy, maybe even Temple)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
maxresdefault.jpg

Expecting anything less than a victory is a Failure. There's absolutely no "effort" excuse that can justify loosing to this garbage team.

Yards allowed per game.
FSU: 459 yds/Game
UM: 299 yds/Game

Points allowed per game.
FSU: 31
UM: 20

Rush yds per game.
FSU: 125
UM: 130

Pass yds per game.
FSU: 282
UM: 280

Soooo......we're 7 point dogs. Vegas usually does it's homework.

Advertisement
Back