Let's Go USA!

How can you not understand the simple fact that I am not calling him a snowflake for his opinion. I am calling him a snowflake because he is acting like a little girl.

I think you just don't want to admit you were proven wrong and would rather come off as someone with the reading comprehension of a 5 year old.
Yea, honestly I read your posts as just saying you DGAF either way. My politics seem to be aligned with @5Rings&an Asterisk but you're my brother and I get what you're saying .

Advertisement
Yea, honestly I read your posts as just saying you DGAF either way. My politics seem to be aligned with @5Rings&an Asterisk but you're my brother and I get what you're saying .

That is exactly what it is. I don't even necessarily disagree with him. I was just pointing out the irony of calling someone a snowflake while also whining about something that hurts your feelings.

Personally, I stand for the pledge every time. I have never allowed the flag to touch the ground. I follow all the rules of the flag. However, I do think it is very important to allow citizens to exercise their freedoms. Even if I don't agree with how they are doing it. It is their right and one of the biggest things that separate us from the less free countries.

I actually don't like the womens soccer team at all because of the whining about the salary inequality. I think it is complete BS. I can't even stand mens soccer let alone womens soccer lol.

The only ones I support is the anti police abuse ones because I have been a victim of police abuse many many many times. So I understand were they are coming from.

I didn't want to get political at all. Personally, when I have issues with things I will deal with them. If I was mad at the womens soccer team, I would stop watching them play. I would donate money to enemy teams. I wouldn't post on a forum and whine about it. However, if someone wanted to just air their grievances out on a forum and complain. That is totally fine. I would never mock them for it. However, when someone isa doing that and also call the other side snowflakes. They are going to get called out for the irony.

I have a lot of your political posts, and you would be surprised, but I actually align very closely with your views on politics. I am sure we disagree on some of the minor details, but that is fine for 2 reasons. 1 its America and that is one of the reasons it is so great. We can disagree on certain things and argue like adults and move on without the gestapo kicking our door down and arresting us. 2. Because you are my brother and I am going to respect your opinion since our views are not always going to align.

How can you not understand the simple fact that I am not calling him a snowflake for his opinion. I am calling him a snowflake because he is acting like a little girl.

I think you just don't want to admit you were proven wrong and would rather come off as someone with the reading comprehension of a 5 year old.

Look up the term confirmation bias.

Look up the term confirmation bias.

I am well aware of what it means. You should look it up because it has nothing to do with this discussion. Actually before you look it up you may want to spend a few hours on this worksheet so that you can better understand what is going on in this discussion.
2b12795937859ba562526e870ce7ee3a.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back