Let's go Iowa fck gators

Advertisement
LOL. **** onion. That ******* turncoat hopefully gives up 50+ in every game he's on that gaytor staph

Go hawkeyes!

Advertisement
I want the Gators to lose but Randy's defense to do well

Is this because you like Shannon, or because you want Radio in charge of the Gators D next season? Regardless, I want the Gatas to lose and Shannon to be embarrassed.

FOH

Radio wears a shirt that has an F and a lizard on it and he stands on the Florida sideline.

Therefore, by definition, he's a ****. And also by definition, a canes fan wishes nothing but misery and pain on his sorry gator ***.

You must be one of those guys that's not really a canes fan but wishes any bītch from the 305 that disrespects the U good luck. Fūck that.

Advertisement
Florida's QB is trash. The good news is they've got da gawd Jake Allen coming in.

NO WIDE RECEIVERS EAT AT APPLEBY'S!

Is this because you like Shannon, or because you want Radio in charge of the Gators D next season? Regardless, I want the Gatas to lose and Shannon to be embarrassed.
Both actually.

As long as Chip Kelly never ends up at Florida I am cool with horse teeth. Horse Teeth looks like our version of Coker...or maybe Al Golden...lol

FOH

Radio wears a shirt that has an F and a lizard on it and he stands on the Florida sideline.

Therefore, by definition, he's a ****. And also by definition, a canes fan wishes nothing but misery and pain on his sorry gator ***.

You must be one of those guys that's not really a canes fan but wishes any bītch from the 305 that disrespects the U good luck. Fūck that.
Bruh said their mascot is a lizard...haha

Got to use that one

Advertisement
Randy was given a chance to prove he was ready to be a HC. He acted like an *** and blew it. He can go to **** as far as I'm concerned. Major contributor to ruining this program.

Last edited:

Both actually.

As long as Chip Kelly never ends up at Florida I am cool with horse teeth. Horse Teeth looks like our version of Coker...or maybe Al Golden...lol

So you want him to be the DC for all the wrong reasons...

See, unlike some here, I think Radio's a pretty good DC. So I'm rooting for McEltooths to relegate Radio back to a position coach and hire someone else who'll **** it all up. And then Radio will be all upset and start running laps in his own head, looking to go elsewhere, because we all know Radio doesn't take perceived slights very well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back