Lets Get This Work (Camp Series)

Advertisement

Wilson will be good down the line. Great build
- Lucas is a bully of a guard. Just dishragged kids there
-Bogle looks like Garvin all over again
-Yancey is my guy out of MNW. Undersized but an get up the field like ****
-Maurice Smith if he can be a center will make alot of people happy. Pancaked Denzel Daxon
-Laurence Big Baby Seymour is ELITE. Only a freshman and doing this!. Glad he already has the offer

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lucas, ****...... just ****.

Seymour, the feet on that young man is incredible.

-Sanguenetti looked pretty good
- Dunmore does what he does..which is embarass people.

Dunmore has a lot of buzz right now. Too bad he is leaning FSU at the moment. Sounds like we want one more WR in Doble and we are done. Hopefully it doesn’t bite us on our *** one day.

Dunmore has a lot of buzz right now. Too bad he is leaning FSU at the moment. Sounds like we want one more WR in Doble and we are done. Hopefully it doesn’t bite us on our *** one day.

That one handed catch, it looked so easy for him.

Where's the Akeem Dent film where he isn't getting embarrassed? I know, a lot of people were slipping out there, but when it comes to Dent, the first two things I think of are him getting roasted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Akeem Dent supposed to be good? His technique is atrocious.

Stevenson looks like an LB prospect and he can actually cover. That's a blue chipper.

Sanguinetti's limbs are everywhere. Technique needs work but I like his projection once he fills out and gains experience.

Lucas reminds me of Flowers in a bad way. Poor stance, footwork and balance, overreliant on his upper body. Also carrying a lot of bad weight which leads to stamina and durability issues.

Bogle is a potential 5*, at least in my view.

Last edited:
Mcintosh is huge and in a good way. I'm not saying he isn't a great RB prospect but he's one of those guys that could play TE, RB, LB, or Safety at an elite level. Just get him in the class.

Advertisement
Back