Lets Get Ready To Rumble!

Advertisement
I will be blaring music starting at 4am in my hotel room to get pumped for the game. I dare anyone to tell me to turn it down.

Is this you?

171002170125-02-stephen-paddock-file-super-tease.jpg

You absolute humorless *****. Not a single upvote on my behalf? That was ******* hilarious. :sneakiness:

Video, or you are a puss chops.

And better yet. Put a bill on the ground to make it legal.

That's what the West Coast makes it a come up.

And when you want to actually become tough, I will neat your needs for 50G. That's plus my Mexican fee. Literally. You need to match it, plus Texicano tax. I want at least 50k. To **** you up.

Tell Nate Diaz I said what’s up. STOCKTON!

It sounds like everybody is ******* scared. I've never been scared a day in my life. That's why I show up to the big games like this and knock everybody out. And if all you fake fans keep talking ****... I'm gonna start knocking you out next. After ever panther fan is dead you guys will be next if you keep talking ****.

Call me now if you have any problems to discuss 6093467249

Advertisement
Where - Marriott parking lot across from PNC Park

When - Black Friday at 8am

I will be knocking out any person I see in PITT clothes. I don't care if they are a child, women, old man or lady. They will be laying on the pavement. I'm sick and tired of people disrespecting this U. It's time to KO everyone I see. I love to fight and I love to see teeth fly. It's gonna be a cold morning and I'm looking to warm up nice and early and greet myself to everyone.

Someone tell me I will roll.

People are sooooooo ******* stupid on this site.

Ain’t that’s the truth.
So you think in one off-season, with basically the same players, the OL is going to go from 17 TFL's (sacks included) to a DL that whooped their *** for 4-quarters last year to a unit that is going to move the ball and beat Notre Dame?

Excellent, sound logic there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do me a favor... help the U by assaulting those poor folks in a Notre Dame jersey.

Advertisement
Back