Let's get it on....

Dabo ain’t coaching no nfl team. What makes him a great coach is not a thing in the league. Venebals could for sure be an nfl dc tho.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s not about you.

It has nothing to do with where you’re are at, not does it have anything to do with you specifically, it has to do withI have no idea where you are, and actually I did not assume you lived in Clemson. I assume most graduates would leave such a little provincial town. unless they’re helping the university to funnel funds to that church y’all use to give money to players.

Can only tell you what the word is down here. Whether he actually ends up going or not is a different issue. I can tell you it is definitely being talked about...and seriously.
What's funny is, folks who do know such things, don't talk about it.
Actually... talking is their core competency.
The agents job is negotiating....Leveraging whatever they can to squeeze every last dollar out of the university. Starting rumors about a prized coach looking to the nfl is a pretty standard tactic.. it’s a great way to pressure the team into giving the coach a raise without having to be the bad guy.

Advertisement
Miguel showed mercy to Robby, and it got him kicked over the rail. Vanquish your enemy completely. #NoMercy

143FA2DF-36A6-4B8C-B5D3-73264B53998D.jpeg

Do you think you'll have a big drop off next year with Lawrence and Etienne? Will Venables get offered the HC job with Dabo leaving for Houston?

Venables already accepted the DC job in Houston under Dabo. He's found a nice condo, for now, until he and his family can evaluate their situation. The girls have been enrolled in private school, and Brett is being courted by several country clubs of good repute.

Dabo has recently been inducted as both an Elk AND a Moose... impressive. He's established a residence at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, and recently made an investment in a little upstart vineyard (in Houston?... who knew?) a bit outside of town. The family still partakes in Silly Sunday Sundaes, which is always a hoot.

Advertisement
The thing about Dabo is, that there’s a lot of talk in Miami about him going to the NFL after this season. Now you may be thinking yourself, why would anybody in Miami know this.

What you have to remember is agents don’t spend a lot of time in places like Clemson, other than going after specific players and having a specific reason to be there. A lot of agents have homes down here as you can well imagine.

They’re not going to be spending their free time in a provincial little place like Clemson. The word down here is, he’s looking at the NFL really hard.
Thats not true at all...so whatever word you have is inaccurate. Especially when it pertains to Miami

...Jax is a slightly different situation.

Last edited:
Thats not true at all...so whatever word you have is inaccurate. Especially when it pertains to Miami

...Jax is a slightly different situation.

I wasn’t being serious, I was just fūcking with the Clemson guy’s head.

I don’t think he would do it anyway, but it wouldn’t surprise me if Arthur Blank tried to throw a bunch of money at him. And for the record, I think he would be a total failure in the NFL.

His cornpone fake religious shtick isn’t going to fly with savvy millionaires that don’t fall for that self-righteous southern fried bullshlt - they see right through it.

Advertisement
Back