Let's all decide on a message to send to Manny. Something that will illustrate how we really feel about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-anon

Conference All American
Purgatory
I'm thinking something along these lines of...

1637113950514.gif

Advertisement
Y’all are sorry. I know you’re trying to be funny, and I get it. But most of you are still sorry. The dude did everything he could. He never disrespected the place. If anything, he tried to restore what it meant to be The U from his predecessors. He grew up here, as a fan, loving the program. He fixed what he could, and fast. He didn’t hitch his wagon to someone like No D and refuse to adapt. He didn’t try to make Miami something it’s not. It just didn’t work out. He’s not ready for the job, and he didn’t get it done. But chill with disrespecting the dude. I’m sure I’ll get negged for this, but who cares? I’m 39 years old, when I was 19 I’d probably tell him to go fvck himself personally. But when you get older and you realize the work these people put into these things, it makes it harder to flat out try them when they don’t get it done. Especially when the dude absolutely tried everything he could. He just didn’t get it done and he literally lost his dream job. He’s gonna be pretty well off financially, so I’m not gonna cry for him, but imo he did what he could to give us what we want. He just couldn’t do it. No shame in that. Downvote away.

Advertisement
This team has inderachei
Y’all are sorry. I know you’re trying to be funny, and I get it. But most of you are still sorry. The dude did everything he could. He never disrespected the place. If anything, he tried to restore what it meant to be The U from his predecessors. He grew up here, as a fan, loving the program. He fixed what he could, and fast. He didn’t hitch his wagon to someone like No D and refuse to adapt. He didn’t try to make Miami something it’s not. It just didn’t work out. He’s not ready for the job, and he didn’t get it done. But chill with disrespecting the dude. I’m sure I’ll get negged for this, but who cares? I’m 39 years old, when I was 19 I’d probably tell him to go fvck himself personally. But when you get older and you realize the work these people put into these things, it makes it harder to flat out try them when they don’t get it done. Especially when the dude absolutely tried everything he could. He just didn’t get it done and he literally lost his dream job. He’s gonna be pretty well off financially, so I’m not gonna cry for him, but imo he did what he could to give us what we want. He just couldn’t do it. No shame in that. Downvote away.
i bet whoever takes over wont be to upset at manny this team has some holes but has alot of good pieces to work with once they clean up the Lb issues land some solid corners couple good De and solidify the oline we should be good

Reactions: JD4
Weak. He struggled and created more of a mess. Wasted three years of my college football life and in return. I want the same casted upon his bull****z

Advertisement
One of problems I have/had with Manny as with many other posters here is he waited until his seat became super nova before he started playing guys we knew and he new were better(and is still doing it). Yes he made changes in the offseason but his belief in himself, pride, ego, or whatever it was sealed his fate especially on the D side of the ball.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back