Let it burn

Cribby

All-American
Premium
Cheap ******** caused this, ruined the entire season for the fans.

They also lost millions in season tickets and donations

Now admire your work, it's all came to a head today. Rock bottom

Advertisement
only people i feel bad for are the kids. f**k the coaches, the administration and anyone who continued to donate to support this abomination.

only people i feel bad for are the kids. f**k the coaches, the administration and anyone who continued to donate to support this abomination.

I agree, I feel for the kids who wanted to bring back the U. But, they never knew that the coaches would hold them back. Sucks

Advertisement
The players need to collectively walk in to Flake's office. They need to stop with the stockholm syndrome

I feel bad for the non-"we love our coaches and are the most hated in the nation even by our own fans" players out there.

I feel sadness and pity for that other group who deserved so much better. Rayshawn Jenkins comes to mind.

Fire everybody!!
Kareem
Art
Al
James
Kevin
Ice
Paul both of them

Fire the entire group.. Let's start from scratch!!! I don't care if we lose every recruit.. We can re-recruit.. find some hungry guys.. I just want this guy fired. I'll put up money towards his buyout.

Advertisement
Cheap ******** caused this, ruined the entire season for the fans.

They also lost millions in season tickets and donations

Now admire your work, it's all came to a head today. Rock bottom

Never forget that they wanted ALL OF THIS.

too many threads so I'll just leave this here. Some how some way it's the fans' fault!

@OmarKelly: I covered UM when the fan base ran Larry Coker out of town for back to back Peach Bowl seasons. How the mighty have fallen, & can't get up.

@ShandelRich: @OmarKelly It just shows UM's poor play today matches its spoiled fan base every year.

Folden's a good guy though. He's all about the kids. He wouldn't expose his best WR to an injury late in a 51-0 game would he?

Advertisement
If Stephen Ross had any god**** pride he wouldn't allow us to finish the year in his stadium.

Advertisement
Back