Let’s talk wide receivers

What are their back 7 weak points?
To be honest I can’t pinpoint one outside of the youth that will play. They’re technically sound and aggressive. By design, (at least for sure against Miami) there will be one on one shots. I know for a fact they’re not planning for any of our WR room. They’ll all be on islands. A lot of 1 on 1s. But someone could emerge before then and make them change that. A snap hasn’t been played yet

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sigh what? They’re both valid questions. Clemson is beatable this year. Very beatable.
Sigh because yes they are valid questions but my responses to those questions will be treated as not valid. And it’s not worth going down that path cause that’ll cause mayhem

Sigh because yes they are valid questions but my responses to those questions will be treated as not valid. And it’s not worth going down that path cause that’ll cause mayhem
Since the only way we stay in/win this game is by shutting down their ground attack and generating pressure, What’s their weakness on the offensive line? I think you mentioned they were having trouble even lining up in the fall.

Well maybe not the only way to win, but the most likely.

Since the only way we stay in/win this game is by shutting down their ground attack and generating pressure, What’s their weakness on the offensive line? I think you mentioned they were having trouble even lining up in the fall.

Well maybe not the only way to win, but the most likely.
We can abuse the guards, This would be a great time for LT or anyone else on the inside to show the world who they are. The tackles look pretty good but again not live bullets but I’m certain we can get through the middle

Advertisement
We can abuse the guards, This would be a great time for LT or anyone else on the inside to show the world who they are. The tackles look pretty good but again not live bullets but I’m certain we can get through the middle
Sounds like we’ll really know what we have in Jackson at this point, plus the developments of guys like LT, JHH, Miller, etc.

Sigh what? They’re both valid questions. Clemson is beatable this year. Very beatable.
@SouthParkCane and it's not to say that it's some kind of guaranteed win or 10-2 is the floor but the doom and gloom shown can be a bit much. We aren't Georgia or Bama yet but neither is anyone else on the schedule. A&M has holes too, starting with their head coach. Whatever system we're afraid of with Gattis we'd lose our minds if Jimbo was calling plays here.

I'm not saying you're the perpetrator. Just a general observation.

It's a question mark to YOU.

It ain't a question mark to me. The absolute leaders of this team are 2 former Olinemen and Oline tacticians. The 2 men together are a fusioned Savant for line developing.

They came to this team assessed it, and didn't see Oline as weakness. Said publicly that Oline wasn't a weakness, and didn't really attack oline in the portal that heavy based upon their assessment and how they think they can mold these young men.

I'm not worried about any year prior to this one. This school has never seen a Oline coach that has a resume even close to Mirabals.

Dude legit turns sh*t into sugar.

Combine a Mario/Mirabal Oline with Gattis ability to make opposing defenses think more than react?

And you got a dangerous offense with or without Calvin Ridley, Amari Cooper, and Jerry Jeudy at the Wr spots.
As for the OL in the portal, they did sign a couple for the interior and weren't able to land a T to upgrade. Don't think it was for lack of effort.
I don't at all doubt Mirabal's credentials, and by that upgrade and the maturation & health of Rivers, Clarke, and maybe Campbell should result in a better product. How much better is the question? Big difference between an OL that imposes it's will and being adequate/good. May take some time & personnel.

Advertisement
Couldn’t imagine how they would cause mayhem lol Their QB stinks & they don’t have the WR’s they normally do.

@SouthParkCane and it's not to say that it's some kind of guaranteed win or 10-2 is the floor but the doom and gloom shown can be a bit much. We aren't Georgia or Bama yet but neither is anyone else on the schedule. A&M has holes too, starting with their head coach. Whatever system we're afraid of with Gattis we'd lose our minds if Jimbo was calling plays here.

I'm not saying you're the perpetrator. Just a general observation.
I don’t disagree with you. Miami’s ceiling is higher than anyone we play. I think by the time we get to Clemson they’ll be **** tbh. But that’s all dependent on if Cade is starting.

Advertisement
It's a question mark to YOU.

It ain't a question mark to me. The absolute leaders of this team are 2 former Olinemen and Oline tacticians. The 2 men together are a fusioned Savant for line developing.

They came to this team assessed it, and didn't see Oline as weakness. Said publicly that Oline wasn't a weakness, and didn't really attack oline in the portal that heavy based upon their assessment and how they think they can mold these young men.

I'm not worried about any year prior to this one. This school has never seen a Oline coach that has a resume even close to Mirabals.

Dude legit turns sh*t into sugar.

Combine a Mario/Mirabal Oline with Gattis ability to make opposing defenses think more than react?

And you got a dangerous offense with or without Calvin Ridley, Amari Cooper, and Jerry Jeudy at the Wr spots.
It’s a question mark to more than just me. Mirabal is a good coach but I got to see it. And from the sound of it the o-line has improved but it’s still not at that level i was talking about.

Advertisement
Back