Let’s talk wide receivers

I asked the guy if he noticed a difference. That’s literally all I said.
You used the clips as evidence that Florida kids are dumber than West Coast kids. What is the difference you observed in the video?

For instance, I noticed the west coast interview pronounced the school as ”Bishop Gourmand“, so I assumed he’s a glutton. I noticed a difference.

What difference did you notice between the kids?

Advertisement
You used the clips as evidence that Florida kids are dumber than West Coast kids. What is the difference you observed in the video?

For instance, I noticed the west coast interview pronounced the school as ”Bishop Gourmand“, so I assumed he’s a glutton. I noticed a difference.

What difference did you notice between the kids?
I don’t have to explain any differences lol. It’s literally in the videos themselves. If you watched both videos and didn’t notice any differences then that’s fine with me. I respect everyone’s opinion.

Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
At Clemson and at A&M are likely losses to more talented teams on the road. Pitt returns a lot on defense and UNC is talented, so it wouldn’t be a shock if we lost those games. I think four losses is more likely than getting ten wins in the regular season.

I think we split aTm and Clemson.

We are not losing to UNC four years in a row with no qb. Pitt doesn’t have a qb either.

This ain’t Manny’s show anymore. For us to lose to a bunch of teams with no quarterback means the defense is trash if we are healthy. Don’t see it.

Advertisement
We won 8 games with Pope and Wiggins as two of our starters. We are deeper now at every position than we were then.

It will take a catastrophic run of injuries for us to lose four games.

We are underestimating the defense because of ptsd. This is a good football team.
It’s good but far from deep , if you think different you‘re hitting the hopium a tad hard. We can’t afford injuries at OL, Cb ( Tyrique ) , the interior DL or rb. If you think Jackson goes down we aren’t f’d you’re tripping. That throws that room into a mess. Safety and de are two positions we can stand a loss.

We have the same issue we always have , there’s front line talent at most spots but after a guy or two goes down it’s bad. Once you move second team to first things are being thrown off. We need 2-3 classes to build up depth to overcome injuries. Health will dictate the season. People in the Hect will tell you the same.

When you’re a big boy program you can lose guys at every spot , because you likely have another stud rolling in to replace him. Our roster still has holes all over it. It’s top heavy as ****. We can still win the coastal and 9-10 games (if healthy ).

Last edited:
It’s good but far from deep , if you think different you‘re delusional. We can’t afford injuries at OL, Cb ( Tyrique ) , the interior DL or rb. If you think Jackson goes down we aren’t f’d you’re tripping. That throws that room into a mess. Safety and de are two positions we can stand a loss.

We have the same issue we always have , there’s front line talent at most spots but after a guy or two goes down it’s bad. Once you move second team to first things are being thrown off. We need 2-3 classes to build up depth to overcome injuries. Health will dictate the season. People in the Hect will tell you the same.

When you’re a big boy program you can lose guys at every spot , because you likely have another stud rolling in to replace him. Our roster still has holes all over it. It’s too heavy as ****. We can still win the coastal and 9-10 ( if healthy ).
If Cway wrote this he'd be a mope. We have 4 sure-fire positions max

Advertisement
So you are able to ascertain intelligence off of an interview? You are either one **** of a psychologist or a complete piece of shít. I know which one I believe.
**** cway take it easy bro. There’s no need to get all worked up.

Advertisement
Seen a lot of things on this site, never seen someone scared of their own opinion.
Never seen someone beg for another’s opinion. It’s ok bro I have my own opinion and can care less about yours or anyone else’s. It’s not my business.

Advertisement
Back