Let’s play schedule God!

@OSU
@Alabama
@GA
Michigan
Cincinnati

We go 0-5 half way through the season and Manny Diaz finally gets fired.

Advertisement
1. @ ALABAMA. (I want to go to their house and rip out their souls. Zero fear)
2. Oklahoma @ Jerryworld
3. @ Texas A&M
4. @ G tech
5. Florida @ Hard Rock
6. Vs FSU
7. BYE
8. @ Clemson
9 Vs Duke
10 @ UVA
11 Vs Pitt
12 Vs UNC
13 @ Vtech

Anyone. Anytime. Anywhere.

No cupcakes.

Its kind of a shame Notre Dame can't be that rivalry game every year.

Notre Dame can die a slow death. I hate them so much I don't even want to play them.

I hope they're forced to join a conference, just to **** their fans off. And I hope it's not the ACC so I don't have to look at their ugly *** faces. Put them in the Big 10 where that bum-*** Indiana school belongs and let them get raped by Ohio State every year.

You know the refs, the ACC, the NCAA, everybody will try to throw the game for them if we play them. **** that school and the horse they rode in on, and all the special favors and treatment they get. They can all die.

Notre Dame can die a slow death. I hate them so much I don't even want to play them.

I hope they're forced to join a conference, just to **** their fans off. And I hope it's not the ACC so I don't have to look at their ugly *** faces. Put them in the Big 10 where that bum-*** Indiana school belongs and let them get raped by Ohio State every year.

You know the refs, the ACC, the NCAA, everybody will try to throw the game for them if we play them. **** that school and the horse they rode in on, and all the special favors and treatment they get. They can all die.

They absolutely belong in the Big 10. I really don't understand the favoritism they receive year after year. I know exactly two Notre Dame fans and one of them splits that fandom with South Carolina. I've never met anyone else who cares a thing about them. Yeah I'm in SC but I regularly see fans of Miami, Southern Cal, Alabama, Auburn, Texas, Oklahoma, Ohio State, Michigan, etc. Pretty much every major brand you can think of. But never ND. Makes no sense.

They absolutely belong in the Big 10. I really don't understand the favoritism they receive year after year. I know exactly two Notre Dame fans and one of them splits that fandom with South Carolina. I've never met anyone else who cares a thing about them. Yeah I'm in SC but I regularly see fans of Miami, Southern Cal, Alabama, Auburn, Texas, Oklahoma, Ohio State, Michigan, etc. Pretty much every major brand you can think of. But never ND. Makes no sense.

They have a lot of fans all over the North. From Chicago to New York. They're popular, no doubt, but their fans are all **** wipes, objectively speaking. And I don't think they have more fans than Ohio State or Texas or Alabama or any number of schools.

So college football is talking about restructuring the playoffs, going to a 12 team model, or an 8 team model, etc etc. You know who gets to vote on it?

The commissioners of the ACC, SEC, Big 10/12, PAC, and Notre Dame. Their vote counts as much as a whole conference. How the **** is that equitable?? Miami and 15 other teams have one combined vote, and Notre Dame gets a whole vote on their own.

The entire structure of the playoffs is changed to pander and coddle them. They are written in to the Orange Bowl contract.

The ACC bends over backward and lets them join for all sports except football, except when it's convenient for them (Covid year)....

They get so much special treatment it's a ******* joke. Why, because Knute Rokne coached there? **** them. **** everything about that school.

If there's one institution I have zero love for, it's Notre Dame. They are by far my least favorite college football team, bar none.

Advertisement

Agree with this 1,000%.

If the CFP had any balls they’d force Notre Lame to have to join a P5 conference or else they can’t be voted in the top 4 for the Playoffs.

ND benefits greatly from being able to gerrymander their schedule & handpick playing against teams from multiple different conferences which on it’s face looks like it would give them a more difficult schedule, but in reality they use it to make their record look more impressive than it actually is, which is why they win 10+ games every year but every time they play legit comp in the playoffs they get shellacked. They’re gaming the system & it’s completely unfair how they don’t have to follow the criteria of every other program in college football.

Notre Dame & Iowa St should both go to the B1G, put ND in the B1G West & the ISU in the East.

Agree with this 1,000%.

If the CFP had any balls they’d force Notre Lame to have to join a P5 conference or else they can’t be voted in the top 4 for the Playoffs.

ND benefits greatly from being able to gerrymander their schedule & handpick playing against teams from multiple different conferences which on it’s face looks like it would give them a more difficult schedule, but in reality they use it to make their record look more impressive than it actually is, which is why they win 10+ games every year but every time they play legit comp in the playoffs they get shellacked. They’re gaming the system & it’s completely unfair how they don’t have to follow the criteria of every other program in college football.

Notre Dame & Iowa St should both go to the B1G, put ND in the B1G West & the ISU in the East.

Truth. They're overrated every year because they don't recruit that type of athlete. But they game the system to look better than they are, and all the sports media blows them hard. That's why it's easy money betting against them in those off years they make the playoffs. They have so many delusional clown fans who will take their side of the bet, it's like printing money betting against them and watching them inevitably and predictably losing by 40 to a team that BELONGS.

That school is a joke. On the field, they're a poor man's Michigan, and they have been since the 80's. If they had to play Ohio State every year, they would lose every year. Like clockwork. ****, they would lose more often than not to Michigan too. And Wisconsin. They want no part of that conference. They would never make the playoffs again.

Advertisement
Back