Let’s not stop now

BALLHAWKU

All-ACC
Continue getting rid of dead weight . Don’t give s fck yoi nesd fo be able to do both . Recruit and develop we have a few left who can’t recruit . Finish them
1546306664122.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol like who ? If all the comments are right he only has 3 couches left.
he has more then 3 lol but its a dead period cant do anything recruiting wise much but text. they kept entire d staff so far banda/patke/simpson/rumph are all kept so has 4 lol until rumph is no more which hasn't happened yet

Another Rumph thread

We were #1 in pass defense in the COUNTRY.

"Can't wait until we get someone who can recruit well but finishes 60th in pass DEFENSE, that's gonna be great!" - morons on here
I don't think u have to have one or other. I think can have both. look at corey Raymond he does both really well so does robinson. so can have guy does both well doesn't have to be either or I love rump as a coach as recruiter he needs work.

Advertisement
The pass defense stat is a farce. Played no one who could pass. Padded stats against horse**** offenses.

I mean, the pass D was elite. Held every offense under the pass yards/game average, so it was good even in context of the comp. Bandy, Mike Jack, Jaquan, and Redwine are all future NFL players.

Problem is we almost struck out on CBs this year, and missed the top guys last year.

Cant have a CB coach who wont/sucks at recruiting. Rumph has to go

Advertisement
I like Rumph. He already shown and proved that he has the ability and skills to develop talent. He can learn how to recruit with time but he already has the main part down that is coaching. Over these years we already seen that we had plenty of good recruiters that couldn't develop talent to save their lives. If you get a guy to do both cool but rather have the proven coach over the recruiter. Al Golden was a good recruiter and even Randy Shannon had a number one class at one time but both couldn't develop none of that .

We need to stack chips with Offensive & Defensive "Analysts" now that we have some extra cash lying around. Put the recruiting day-to-day operations on young savages like Bama does, then bring in the big guns to close.

Advertisement
Another Rumph thread

We were #1 in pass defense in the COUNTRY.

"Can't wait until we get someone who can recruit well but finishes 60th in pass DEFENSE, that's gonna be great!" - morons on here
Y’all act like the front 7 didn’t help out immensely. Lmao

Advertisement
Back