Let’s name some CIS corching savages

Advertisement
Me too. Posted that earlier in the week. He's got a 5 star guy in the fold, will be interesting to watch him develop cause Herbert kind of stayed the same guy from year two through his senior year.
Nobody likes Mario remember? He’s not a good coach and he’s not an “x’s and o.’s” coach and Miami will never forgive him for his betrayal. And...and...and...

Nobody likes Mario remember? He’s not a good coach and he’s not an “x’s and o.’s” coach and Miami will never forgive him for his betrayal. And...and...and...

The only thing I'm 100% sure about when it comes to Mario is he's a very smart guy and he's going to do what's best for him first.

The rest is in the eye of the beholder, just like everything else on here.

Advertisement
The classic quote from CIS posters: “It’s not that hard!”

Even National Title winning coaches will crap the bed. The college landscape is not what it was in the 1990s.

If being a head coach were a simple formula, then It wouldn’t pay so well, because anyone off the street would be winning titles.

The thing is a lot of y’all make great points for coaches whether it’s the one we have or other coaches but y’all go to the extreme lol. Don’t underestimate how difficult it is to run a successful program. There’s only a handful ELITE proven coaches out there. Toss in some very good ones but building a program isn’t easy.
It’s very expensive, too. One key reason there is less parity in CFB.

The only thing I'm 100% sure about when it comes to Mario is he's a very smart guy and he's going to do what's best for him first.

The rest is in the eye of the beholder, just like everything else on here.

I still say he was our best option.

Advertisement
Ok ill play

Scott frost
Fleck
Lockskey
Herman
Luck fickell
Josh heupel
Fuente
Norvell
Ed O
Leach
Gary Patterson

Everyone there has been incredible and then a corch inside of a week

Ok ill play

Scott frost
Fleck
Lockskey
Herman
Luck fickell
Josh heupel
Fuente
Norvell
Ed O
Leach
Gary Patterson

Everyone there has been incredible and then a corch inside of a week
Patterson has been a terrific HC at TCU. For whatever reasons he’s never left, but 174 wins and an 11-6 bowl record is outstanding at TCU. Since their jump to the Big 12 he’s been up and down, generally way up when he’s had great QB play (like every HC).

College Football HOF coach without question.

Knowledge Miami fans kick themselves whenever they read Jimmy Johnson recommend Patterson when Coker was fired, but Shannon was promoted instead. Patterson might not have been interested but boy, oh boy, what could have been.

Nationally televised game, nationally hyped game, celebrities everywhere. All kinds of pregame and post game ceremonies and a team that simply did not give a shlt from top to bottom. Totally humiliated 48 to nothing. Zero effort. I don’t know how the two games are even close. The grand old lady did not deserve that sendoff.
Only two games I left early from.

UVA in 2007 AND we had the Flanigans Party Bus with my entire extended family there.

2015 Clemson which as we all know ended up being a good day.

Manny Diaz slip and slide uva win 10-24-20 (1).jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back