Shooter McGavin I Eat Pieces Of Sh*t Like You For Breakfast Joined Dec 4, 2015 Messages 28,802 Sep 26, 2025 #1,423 Idk how you give that up
R ristwasdown Sophomore Joined Aug 21, 2013 Messages 7,490 Sep 26, 2025 #1,424 There's a camera right there. Zoom idiots
Essex Cane Junior Joined Jul 29, 2018 Messages 1,556 Sep 26, 2025 #1,426 We running all over this **** next week ong!
305_separatist Threskiornithidae Premium Joined Apr 10, 2017 Messages 3,078 Sep 26, 2025 #1,427 I hope they go into 7 OTs and are just mentally and physically obliterated after losing anyway.
Shooter McGavin I Eat Pieces Of Sh*t Like You For Breakfast Joined Dec 4, 2015 Messages 28,802 Sep 26, 2025 #1,429 That’s something Lance would have given up with that pathetic defense last year
joeB954 Senior Joined Jul 5, 2025 Messages 4,033 Sep 26, 2025 #1,435 Two terrible teams. Bad look for the ACC
Hold My Beer Leave the ACC today Premium Joined Mar 10, 2021 Messages 10,735 Sep 26, 2025 #1,436 WIDE RIGHT
caneULM Recruit Joined Jan 26, 2017 Messages 1,643 Sep 26, 2025 #1,437 Looks like a TD, unfortunately
C CaneinBroward Recruit Joined Apr 26, 2016 Messages 9,189 Sep 26, 2025 #1,439 Silentobserver said: Because he was ruled down Click to expand... No, that was 1st down. I'm talking about the next down where he was flushed back about 20 yards and threw the ball into the crossbar of the goal posts. No FSU receiver near and he just threw it out of the endzone.
Silentobserver said: Because he was ruled down Click to expand... No, that was 1st down. I'm talking about the next down where he was flushed back about 20 yards and threw the ball into the crossbar of the goal posts. No FSU receiver near and he just threw it out of the endzone.
Sabetta Junior Joined Feb 8, 2013 Messages 5,994 Sep 26, 2025 #1,440 credit where credit is due. That was a **** of a throw and catch. I hate that little c0ksker