Let’s get this stadium done!!

Advertisement
I luv the rock tbh. Not a bad seat in the house. Not a bad drive for west palm fans nor Broward fans..the problem is the city of Miami. Unless your good or elite there’s way too much things to do. And even the orange bowl wasn’t full every week
THIS

No Way Friday GIF

Advertisement
I luv the rock tbh. Not a bad seat in the house. Not a bad drive for west palm fans nor Broward fans..the problem is the city of Miami. Unless your good or elite there’s way too much things to do. And even the orange bowl wasn’t full every week
Just thinking out loud.

This will spur a lot of development around the area, hotels, more restaurants, etc. who’s to say, hotels won’t have special deals for Canes fans from far away spots to come and spend the weekend with their families or kids, or even just friends/girlfriends as part of the ticket package deal. ****, the Grove is a 2-minute Uber ride away from there.

Example: Whenever there is a concert or a special event at the Tacoma Dome here, I’ve seen hotels fill up from people coming and spending the night or the weekend around Tacoma, with families, friends and all.

Just thinking out loud.

This will spur a lot of development around the area, hotels, more restaurants, etc. who’s to say, hotels won’t have special deals for Canes fans from far away spots to come and spend the weekend with their families or kids, or even just friends/girlfriends as part of the ticket package deal. ****, the Grove is a 2-minute Uber ride away from there.

Example: Whenever there is a concert or a special event at the Tacoma Dome here, I’ve seen hotels fill up from people coming and spending the night or the weekend around Tacoma, with families, friends and all.
That’s true..if/when Mario gets this thing going..but the local fans will definitely show up..The introduction for Mario should be held at the Rock..or some place of significance Imo..the U needs to hype this **** up!

Advertisement
Just thinking out loud.

But it seems that the Tacoma has expressway access from highway 5 and 705. The best option for a stadium near the U seems to be Tropical Park because of the 826. An exit modification would be relatively simple.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back