Let’s be honest

He didn't fail at recruiting we have a top 20 class. He did fail at coaching though but it's his first season being a HC. Yes the fiu loss was terrible but its a fluke. Before the last two games we lost 4 games by a combined 21 points including a 4 point loss to Florida. We also had wins over FSU, Virginia,Pitt and Louisville. Give the man two seasons at least before you start calling for the man's head.

Advertisement
Know what's funny is that the same people complaining were the same people who limed the banner from champs to chumps, and then the same people thought Butch was the GOAT. Lol
Butch had a F-ing 31 schollie...No Bowl or TV excuse....What's Diaz's??....Not enough Gems in his Knuckle Jewelry??

I don't think Enos hire was stupid, it was a good hire that failed. Now, keeping him another year is stupid for sure.

You didn’t do your homework. Look at all his Offense’s rankings and their trends, as a OC, and you’ll see why it’s a stupid hire. I believe @Tee3000 created a great thread earlier this year showcasing his bad numbers. Unfortunately, people see Alabama and $EC and assume it’s a quality coach.

Butch had a F-ing 31 schollie...No Bowl or TV excuse....What's Diaz's??....Not enough Gems in his Knuckle Jewelry??
I never said he didn't have restrictions, I said these clowns still flew these banners and didn't want to give him a chance. If Manny turns it around and wins a bunch of games its going to be the same fans who were dogging this man who will be saying they were fans all along

Advertisement
I never said he didn't have restrictions, I said these clowns still flew these banners and didn't want to give him a chance. If Manny turns it around and wins a bunch of games its going to be the same fans who were dogging this man who will be saying they were fans all along
He's not capable of turning it around...There is NO excuse of a 6-6 season in the ACC Coastal with our level of talent....NONE....Spin it how you want...I know better...

Agreed. However, when you pay Temple and Manny the amount of money they are getting, I don’t want to hear that excuse. Enos and Baker were stupid ******* hires. Doesn’t take a 30 year vet to know that.
Manny was a stupid f’n hire. No P5 wanted him

Advertisement
Back