Let’s be honest

Ethnicsands

All-American
Manolo no bueno. He can’t be head coach. He failed at building a staff, instead hiring cronies and bar-tenders. He failed at culture and tone, preferring clown hype and talk swag to serious work and professionalism. He failed at scheme, game planning, play calling, motivation, preparation and leadership. And he failed at recruiting. He didnt just lose to FIU, he got embarrassed by them. Butch shaking his hand was a reenactment of Dabo and Golden. He’s seen for what he is by the recruits in Dade, but UM’s higher highs seem perplexed or don’t notice or don’t care. Que pasa?

Advertisement
Manolo no bueno. He can’t be head coach. He failed at building a staff, instead hiring cronies and bar-tenders. He failed at culture and tone, preferring clown hype and talk swag to serious work and professionalism. He failed at scheme, game planning, play calling, motivation, preparation and leadership. And he failed at recruiting. He didnt just lose to FIU, he got embarrassed by them. Butch shaking his hand was a reenactment of Dabo and Golden. He’s seen for what he is by the recruits in Dade, but UM’s higher highs seem perplexed or don’t notice or don’t care. Que pasa?
Who cares OP..another dumb thread stating the ******* obvious..

We stuck with this short piece of **** until 2021

Nothing we can do... administration doesn't care trying to figure out why we care so much..

Advertisement
Who cares OP..another dumb thread stating the ******* obvious..

We stuck with this short piece of **** until 2021

Nothing we can do... administration doesn't care trying to figure out why we care so much..
2020 if he $hits the bed next year like he did this year with a recruiting class ranked in the 70s. That will be it for manure! You can take that to the bank.

Advertisement
It was so ******* stupid to hire him in the first place.

Nothing we can do, he has one more year. But, if he has another year like this one, most likely, and if there aren't major changes, it really is over. We have talent on the team, but the coaching is lacking. A good hire and it won't take much for us to matter again.

I gotta hope.

don't think there's any hope until the admin hires somebody who knows wtf to do re:football. Roman had a good post on it yesterday. I posted a year ago that I felt womanny was an F hire in part because he couldn't build a staff with a **** and because he and they would be lousy evaluators and recruiters. I felt very strongly then that blake should be no part of a hiring decision then. He was and here we are.

shame barry alvarez didn't become our AD. But if we don't get a new one then I hope somebody kidnaps highsmith or somebody else to more closely control the football program. We need to try to emulate clemson's football budget too and their plan. I was looking at some of the 8437 5 stars they pulled in wednesday and hardly any of them were close to their campus. They convincing kids to relocate. If we won like they did, had a staff that could develop like theirs, imagine how much easier it'd be to convince kids to come to Miami then South Carolina.

somebody put pressure on the admin to make changes like these. firing mangy is too superficial a solution.

Advertisement
Nothing anybody says on here is going to do anything about it. The only thing this is doing is bringing in more negativity on top of he losses on the field. I’m not sunshine pumping or crowning anybody on staff as anything. But what I do know is a longer we’re on here making fun of everything that they do making fun of everything that the program does the harder it’s going to be to get the quality kids and fans to jump aboard this program just in case anybody in the administration decides to pull the trigger on somebody who will be an upgrade. Let’s try to at least keep the cupboard full with talent so whoever comes here doesn’t have another three-year rebuild. FYI I’ve also been part of this effort to make fun of and make my silly comments and post GIFs. So I’m not blaming anybody you or pointing the fingers at anybody. We also have to understand that though we’re not 100% of the problem; we have to admit that we at least contribute to it even if it’s a minuscule amount. I actually posted that the loss to FIU was more damaging to the program than anything anybody writes on here or on social media. And while that is true we also can’t deny that what we keep doing on here doesn’t cause any damage at all.
Three years ago we were claiming how creative progressive and hip our social media department was as well as our coaches for using social media. So now we lose a couple of recruits that we were aiming for to Nebraska and if they tweet anything now they’re idiots and morons hacks and cucks.
What’s actually looking more silly is every day a new thread about the same exact thing.

Last edited:
Know what's funny is that the same people complaining were the same people who limed the banner from champs to chumps, and then the same people thought Butch was the GOAT. Lol

Advertisement
manny is not dumb and he cares, the problem is hes a first time HC learning on the job at the wrong program.

Agreed. However, when you pay Temple and Manny the amount of money they are getting, I don’t want to hear that excuse. Enos and Baker were stupid ******* hires. Doesn’t take a 30 year vet to know that.

Manolo no bueno. He can’t be head coach. He failed at building a staff, instead hiring cronies and bar-tenders. He failed at culture and tone, preferring clown hype and talk swag to serious work and professionalism. He failed at scheme, game planning, play calling, motivation, preparation and leadership. And he failed at recruiting. He didn't just lose to FIU, he got embarrassed by them. Butch shaking his hand was a reenactment of Dabo and Golden. He’s seen for what he is by the recruits in Dade, but UM’s higher highs seem perplexed or don’t notice or don’t care. Que pasa?

"He failed at building a staff, instead hiring cronies and bar-tenders"

His OC & Wr coach are *** and can anyone really say that Stroud & Fields are upgrades over Simpson & Hartley? The positions that took the biggest step backwards this year were LB & DB and they are coached by his cronies and a terrible DC he hired.

"He failed at culture and tone, preferring clown hype and talk swag to serious work and professionalism."

I hated the old Golden tie & pillar nonsense. It doesn't fit Miami. But he went overboard the second year of the chain. It was a good one time gimmick but now we are a laughing stock of undisciplined clowns.

"And he failed at recruiting."

He is flat out terrible at it. Some of the seeds for these recruits were sown under Richt. Next year, you better believe we are going to have a class like the end of the Shannon years where we are accepting commits from the likes of Raheem Buxton.

"He didn't just lose to FIU, he got embarrassed by them"

Even as DC his defenses were embarrassed by good coached like Paul Chryst. The guy can't coach period. 3 loses after bye weeks is unheard of. You are supposed to have an advantage in prep with the extra week. Struggling with this talent against CMU and losing with this talent against GT & FIU is nearly impossible with any DECENT coach. Manny is not even a DECENT coach.

Someone needs to do Manny mob style. I'm not talking about whacking him but get him on camera throwing homophobic slurs or something. Anything to force the administrations' hand. Slip him a mickey and take pictures of him with a hooker and post it all over the internet. Something. This program might not recover from one more year of Manny.

Nothing anybody says on here is going to do anything about it. The only thing this is doing is bringing in more negativity on top of he losses on the field. I’m not sunshine pumping or crowning anybody on staff as anything. But what I do know is a longer we’re on here making fun of everything that they do making fun of everything that the program does the harder it’s going to be to get the quality kids and fans to jump aboard this program just in case anybody in the administration decides to pull the trigger on somebody who will be an upgrade. Let’s try to at least keep the cupboard full with talent so whoever comes here doesn’t have another three-year rebuild. FYI I’ve also been part of this effort to make fun of and make my silly comments and post GIFs. So I’m not blaming anybody you were pointing the fingers at anybody we also have to understand that though we’re not The problem. We have to admit that we at least contribute to it even if it’s a minuscule amount. I actually posted that the loss to FIU was more damage into the program than anything anybody writes on here or on social media. And while that is true we also can’t deny that what we keep doing on here doesn’t cause any damage at all.
Three years ago we were claiming her creative progressive and hip are social media department was as well as our coaches for using social media. So now we lose a couple of recruits that we were aiming for to Nebraska and if they tweet anything now they’re idiots and morons hacks and cucks.
What’s actually looking more silly is every day a new thread about the same exact thing.

F*ck off

I’ve never seen a bunch of grown men *****h and complain like this on a site before got **** y’all expect instant success this ain’t a video game ..we been mediocre the last 15 years tf all these high expectations coming from ? Lets see what Manny does in year 2 sheesh and I for one like the class we signed my only gripe is needing more OL signees hopefully the portal is useful in that area

Advertisement
Back