Let’s ALL be happy and Thank coach Diaz

The Guitar Dude

Freshman
All the salty, stale, and wrinkly nut sacks who hated on the Diaz hire admit you were wrong and that at the very least we are having fun as a whole. New players and coaches, and attitude around the program as a whole is positive right now... (pinstripe bowl was like two weeks ago ffs) We haven’t played a single down so spare me with your nerd take. The winning will come in more ways than one... let’s ALL be happy for once and enjoy the show.!

Advertisement
IMG_20190115_210507_508.jpg

The Diaz here might ultimately end up **** but I have no problem enjoying this here right now. Actually probably more important to be happy now after the last 18 months with Richt

Advertisement
The Diaz here might ultimately end up **** but I have no problem enjoying this here right now. Actually probably more important to be happy now after the last 18 months with Richt
EXACTLY the point.... we can’t see the future so let’s ALL be happy for now. The positivity is good all around. We are all fans and should be able to voice concerns or dislikes but if you (not you per say JHallCanes) can’t appreciate what’s going on right now maybe you really aren’t a “fan” I am super pumped at the fact that we are trending UP and FAST/HARD... let’s enjoy it. Shyyyyt we have the BEST QB coming since DORSEY was here. I’ll take it!

All the salty, stale, and wrinkly nut sacks who hated on the Diaz hire admit you were wrong and that at the very least we are having fun as a whole. New players and coaches, and attitude around the program as a whole is positive right now... (pinstripe bowl was like two weeks ago ffs) We haven’t played a single down so spare me with your nerd take. The winning will come in more ways than one... let’s ALL be happy for once and enjoy the show.!

OK!!!!!

Advertisement
For all those saying we can't close

KJ Osborn
Asa Martin
Bubba Bolden
Tommy Kennedy
Tate Martell

Transfers are going to help us dramatically and much quicker than HS recruits would have

The better part is that the 19 class would not be immediate difference makers in 19/20 on the field!

We are talking about immediate step in starters upgrading a roster that has talented 18 class and isn’t too far removed from a 10 win season that had all the makings of a 11/12 win team

Coastal championship .. ufag and FSU wins should all be guarantees!!!!

Let’s go!!!!!!

EXACTLY the point.... we can’t see the future so let’s ALL be happy for now. The positivity is good all around. We are all fans and should be able to voice concerns or dislikes but if you (not you per say JHallCanes) can’t appreciate what’s going on right now maybe you really aren’t a “fan” I am super pumped at the fact that we are trending UP and FAST/HARD... let’s enjoy it. Shyyyyt we have the BEST QB coming since DORSEY was here. I’ll take it!
Agreed man.

***. There’s been enough bytching here to last another 15 years

Good to see people excited. They should be. If people want to be “realists” (or whatever they use) and still complain, let em.

Advertisement
You know whats funny is I accidentally put him twice and edited it then took him off completely ha

But yes Jeff Thomas and Martell holy ****

This is like seriously like waking up from a horrible and graphic nightmare only to find out you invented Amazon and are married to Giselle. Like, holy **** this can’t really be happening... can it???

I said it from the beginning Manny Wasn't the most Qualified option, But he is the guy with the Torch and has Genuine interest in seeing this Program back to Prominence. Hes the Face of Football in south Florida now. His roots are here and hes smart enough to move in a room full of vultures with his fathers political background. Hes not always going to get his guy but he will try

Agreed man.

***. There’s been enough bytching here to last another 15 years

Good to see people excited. They should be. If people want to be “realists” (or whatever they use) and still complain, let em.
I’m now convinced someone took over JHalls account.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back