Les Or Butch

Les and Butch are actually similar coaches. Great recruiters and below average game coaches. Somehow Butch has somehow morphed into the second coming of Vince Lombardi.

Advertisement
Butch, but he's been out the Miami game for a while. Hope he has the dough to bring in a killer staff...

Butch, but him possibly making Dorsey OC makes me nervous. Nothing against Dorsey, just would prefer and established, elite OC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Butch. He does more with less (pun intended). Les wouldn't have half the resources at Miami and you would get half the results. Butch has the greatest eye for talent and doesn't need as many resources.

Advertisement
I like em both. Davis can talk a **** good game and obviously can recruit and develop players.

MY opinion of Les has actually gone up over the last couple of weeks. Dude handled it all with a wink and a smile. Him singin off key with the team, wearin the high hat. Lol. How can you not like that guy?

LSU hired him right between the end of Coker and the beginning of Shannon. Imagine if we had snatched him up then!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back